CHAPTER 39

Bontle's POV

Bontle had just received the most cheerful news. A week ago she had applied for the internship position at a law firm that Kayla had recommended for her. Today she received a phone call, the company was offering her a full year internship with the possibility of a permanent position if she proved herself. The job also came with a nice salary.

She called her mother to share the marvellous news and her mother was ecstatic for her. She was so excited that that she rushed to Kayla's house to share the good news with her too. She would have shared the news with Mimi but she was working a part time job as a waitress at Main deck bar and restaurant.

Kayla had been as jubilant as her when she heard and she offered to spoil her by giving her a free spa voucher and a gift card. She was to take another person with her so she decided to take Mimi the following day so that they have a relaxed pampering day. Kayla didn't seem to mind that Bontle was taking Mimi which made the whole situation even more precious.

She had just left Kayla's house and was on her way their rented apartment. They had moved out of their dorm room at school three days ago when Mimi got the waitressing job at Black and the part time one at Main deck. They had used their savings to pay the rent for the stand alone two bedroomed house in Tsholofelo west. Bontle loved the freedom, she didn't get to stay with her uncle and her cousins who always judged her sexuality. She was still lost in her thoughts with a stray smile on her face when she heard movement beside her.

"Hey." It was the melodic voice of Mira. The creepy yet stunningly  beautiful twin.

"Isn't this a nice surprise. What are you doing in this part of town Mira?" She enquired, giving her a scrutinizing glare, taking in her slender body. Her long slender eyes were in display, she was wearing some shorts and a baggy shirt. As always she looked stunning. Bontle looked back at her baggy dungarees and chuckled at how different they were. She bet Mira would never be caught dead in anything beyond latest trend.

Mira

Bontle

Bontle

"Be nice Bontle

"Be nice Bontle. I was actually in the library. Not many people know me here so I can get my work done in peace." Mira responded giving her a  warning glare.