CHAPTER 26

Still at campus

After their class Mimi and Bontle went to the school cafeteria to get lunch. They were on the queue when a voice spoke behind them.

"Would you look at what the cat has dragged in. I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw you drag your ass in class today." A sarcastic voice said.

Both Bontle and Mimi turned to see the owner of those words.

Kira and her fraternal twin Mira stared back at them with smug smiles in their faces. They looked like cats that got the cream.

"I'm not in the mood for you Kira." Mimi said turning away from the twins. They were in a back to school mood, both sporting their senior school uniform. The twins were known for how they always made a fashion statement with everything they wore.

 The twins were known for how they always made a fashion statement with everything they wore

"The last time I heard you were living big in Avani. Of course I heard from Daddy because he does business with Michael." Kira injected again, gaining a brassy laugh from her sister.

"Mimi leave it" Bontle said as she turned her back on the twins. They were two audacious rich brats who flashed money at everyone and everything.

"Oh please Bontle stop acting like you are okay with her. You always looked pathetic eating alone in the cafeteria while she had carvier and lobsters for breakfast." Mira said with a smirk of her own.

Kira was the outspoken and wild one while Mira  was the impertinent devil with an angelic face.

"The girl is moving in the corporate world." Kira added with a wink. 

"You two are nothing but rude, arrogant spoilt brats. I'm not gonna waste another moment of my time on you." Mimi lashed out. The twins always found ways to infuriate her. It was like seeing her mad was their life term goal.

"Says a girl who wasted time sleeping with a married man. By the looks of things he finally dumped your ass. Not that I can blame him, his wife is a smoking hot business woman what could he possibly want with you?" Kira asked, irating Mimi more in the progress. 

"Taste of poverty?" Mira said laughing her ass out.

"That's my sister, face of an angel and tongue of a viper. Let's go baby." Kira said giving her sister a kiss on the cheek.

They gave Mimi a little wave as they strolled their way out of the cafeteria. She then realised that the twins came to the cafeteria just to insult her. They never ate in it anyways.

"I swear to God those two have it for me. It's like they get pleasure from seeing me mad." Mimi said with disbelief.

"Don't waste time on it Mimi they don't like anyone. I think they are sadists or something." They laughed at Bontle's comment and went ahead to buy food.

A few days later

Kayla's POV

Since Mrs De Punt was impressed with the little show they threw her the last time she visited, she thought it was a great idea to do a fashion show to showcase the new dress collection. They were a weak away from the fashion show so a lot had to be done. This was going to be the first fashion show they had ever held so Kayla wanted it to be perfect. The fashion show was always more like a company launch.