CHAPTER 50

Kayla's POV

A day before Christmas, Kayla was helping her grandmother bake some chocolate cookies. The cookies were to be used in a dessert the following day at the family gathering and some where baked for the children.

She looked over to the sitting room and she enjoyed what she saw. She smiled as she saw Sibusiso reading to Ayanna who was very engrossed in the book. As if he could feel her eyes on him, Sibusiso raised his head from the book, gave her a seductive smile and blew her a kiss before turning back to the book.

Kayla felt herself blush, she was  unaware that her grandmother was watching her the whole time. He was looking very attractive, sitting there with Ayanna in his arms. He looked too good to eat.

"You look happy ngwanangwanake (my granddaughter). He is a good boy and he loves you." Her grandmother said besides her, jolting her from her unholy thoughts.

"I'm happy grandma, he makes me happy and I love him too. After Michael I never thought I would love again but then he came along. He is so good to me and Ayanna." Kayla said with a stray smile on her face. Her eyes went back to Sibusiso and she wondered how she got so lucky.

"I'm happy for you my baby. You deserve to be happy." Ma'Agnes said before she went back to mixing the eggs and flour.

That evening Kayla gave Sibusiso a long passionate kiss. She was sexually frustrated and everything he did turned her on. Since they arrived at her grandmother's place a week ago, Sibusiso has been reluctant on them having sex. Being a well behaved and matured person that he was he thought it was disrespectful to have sex in her grandmother's place. He also reminded Kayla that she was loud during sex, which has made her blush crimson red.

Now she gave him a kiss, seducing him with a sexy lingerie that he had bought her before they left the city. He was reluctant at first but Kayla managed to convince him to take her in the shower. That way the water will mask her screams of joy. He was passionate and attentive to her, giving her pleasure in the most gentle way ever. He even masked her screams with his hands. After their passionate love making they went to bed and locked in each others embrace.

Kayla reminisced back to the day they  arrived at the village for the Christmas holidays. Sibusiso had loved the village, he loved the green trees that aligned along the road giving it an Amazon vibe. He loved how the wild animals occasionally came by the road before running away from the sound of the cars. She had enjoyed the look on his face as his eyes feasted on the majestic beauty of mother nature. He had used his camera to capture some of the views of her village.

Kayla had been nervous about her family meeting Sibusiso. She had prayed that her grandma and uncle take a liking to him. Turns out that she worried for nothing. Sibusiso had charmed her uncle on the very few minutes of them meeting. On knowing that Sibusiso was a novelist and artist, Spencer was intrigued. He mostly loved that he met the author of one of his favourite books, "Dusk comes before Dawn".

Apparently Dusk comes before Dawn was an inspirational novel that Sibusiso wrote and her uncle loved it  very much. Her grandmother on the other hand was at first sceptical of him. She watched him with suspicious and careful eyes but after a conversation that the old woman had with Sibusiso her attitude changed. Kayla didn't know what her grandma and Sibusiso had talked about. She was just happy that they were finally in a good place.

The days following their arrival, Sibusiso had been invited to the cattle post by her Spencer and her great uncles. It was the first time he ever went to the cattle post and Kayla had been a little frightened for him. But when they came back everyone was signing him praises. Apparently he was a fast learner and he had managed to milk a cow on the first try. Her great uncles were also taken by Sibusiso so they included him in every activity taking place.