CHAPTER 45

Sibusiso's POV

They have woke up late, they woke up two hours before their flight so he proposed they take a shower together to save time but they ended up wasting time making love against the shower. He was insatiable with her. He thought after the night they had it would be a while before he took her again but seeing her naked, voluptuous body he got turned on again. He took her hard and slow against the shower. By the time they finished showering they only had 30 minutes before their departure. They got dressed in a hurry. Ayanna was dressed in a ridiculously short dress shirt and some black heels.

They arrived at the airport just in time. They were intercepted by flight attendants who took their luggages. Sibusiso smirked secretly at Kayla's surprised face. He knew that she must have wondered why the plane attendant were waiting for them at the check in point. It was strange cause normally the plane attendants don't help with checking in.

They went in a different route than other passengers and Kayla was surprised to see that they were in a small plane. Sibusiso explained that it was his father's private plane and it was to take them to Kasane. He saw the look of surprise and pure horror as Kayla took in the news.  He thought that she must by now already know how ridiculously rich his parents were.

Sibusiso asked the flight attendant to bring them food once they were seated, he was starving and figured Kayla was too since they didn't have dinner last night and breakfast in the morning. They were served lunch and each one of them dived into their food.

Sibusiso turned around and gazed openly at Kayla, she was gobbling her food down. He enjoyed watched her eat, she ate her food heartily without caring that he was besides her. She looked up at him and found him staring with a strange smile on his face, she raised her eyebrows in question.

He couldn't resist capturing her lips into his. She welcomed his kiss with eagerness.

"Have you ever done it on air?" He seductively whispered.

"No matter how tempting that is I can't babe. I'm very sore from last night and this morning." She declined his offer.

"One round love...."

"I swear to God you are trying to wear my vagina out. Even sitting down like this is uncomfortable, I couldn't even wear my panties."

She regretted the last sentence when she saw his eyes eyes darken with desire.

"You are going commando..." He asked seductively, his hand crawling up her thighs. She slapped his hand away and gave him a reprimanding stare. Sibusiso looked at the thighs, they were caramel and smooth. The dress shirt was way too short, now that she was seating the dress had rode up her thighs and it's herm laying dangerously close to her feminine parts.

"Sibusiso Ngwane we are not having sex. You are like a sex maniac." She said as she saw his eyes rooming up and down her legs.

He pouted and went back to his food. Sibusiso understood why she was sore, he took his time with her last night. It was like he was possessed when he saw her in that sinful dress. The thought of another man seeing her in that dress drove him insane.

Yesterday he was close to telling her his real feeling but he was scared of chasing her away. He knew she was still affected by her divorce and it wasn't even a year after the divorce. He loved her and he wanted to marry her. She was intelligent, sweet, caring, incredibly beautiful and compassionate.

She was also a great mother to Ayanna. He wanted to raise Ayanna with her and have kids with her. He didn't know how long he had been lost in his thoughts but when he looked over at her she was sleeping. Her lips were slightly parted and she snored softly, her head was rested against the chair. He called the flight attendant to collect their plates and closed his eyes too.