CHAPTER 29

This episode would be short. Most of it would be filled with pictures. I'm doing this to introduce you to the african fashion. African fashion is truly remarkable, the blending of colours and the designs are out of this world

Kayla's POV

Kayla walked towards Mrs De Punt with a huge smile on her face. Mrs De Punt was wearing a dress that Kayla had personally designed for her. Mrs De Punt pulled her into a hug and introduced Kayla to her husband. After the introduction, Mr De Punt excused himself.

"You look utterly stunning Mrs De Punt." Kayla gushed euthastically.

Mrs De Punt

"I have you all to thank my darling

"I have you all to thank my darling. You look out of this world too."

The ladies talked for a few minutes. Then they went around the room to welcome the guests. Kayla introduced Mrs De Punt to her baby girl.

Thulisiwe decided to leave before the fashion show because the old lady believed that Ayanna was too young to be around such ruckus. Kayla said goodbye to her baby in time for the Master of ceremony to begin the fashion show.

Amadla was the MC of the day and she was wearing one of AGLAEA' s designs.

Amandla

After Amandla gave a brief on how AGLAEA DESIGNS AND COUTURE came about, it was time for Kayla's speech

After Amandla gave a brief on how AGLAEA DESIGNS AND COUTURE came about, it was time for Kayla's speech. She felt the nerves kick in as she went up the podium. Her team were rooting for her and they encouraged her.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to AGLAEA DESIGNS AND COUTURE fashion show. Many of you don't think much when they hear the name Aglaea. They think it's just another fancy name for a company."
Laughters erupted as she said that. She continued with her speech.

"Aglaea was one of three daughters of Zeus along with her sisters Euphrosyne and Thalia. Together they were known as the Charities in Greek mythology or the Gratiae in Roman mythology. Aglaea was also known as Charis meaning the Grace and Kale meaning beauty. She was the wife of the god Hephaistos and the mother of four younger Kharites named Eukleia, Euthenia, Eupheme and Philophrosyne. Okay enough with the Mythology I can see some of you are getting sleepy." She joked in between her speech.