Release

Koneko POV

I was walking down the hall after talking with Y/n. I never knew that he felt like that, I didn't even know that he could feel like that. I've always known Y/n as a troublemaker and a prankster. He's always been the type of person to think of he most ridiculous solution to something and somehow it would work. I wasn't ready to see his more vulnerable side. I had to tell Rias what he told me, then the two of them could take it from there. I smiled thinking of all of the completely bonkers things that he'd done.

Flashback

I was standing out on the track during P.E. When all of a sudden...

???: "YEET!!"

???: "Aahh! My face!"

My whole class turned to see Y/n Hyoudou and at least eight other guys from his class and a few of the girls rolling around on barrels.

Koneko: "what the..."

Y/n: "Katase, Inbound!"

Y/n chucked a water balloon at his classmate, it exploded in her hand and she was soaked and I saw that she was wearing a one piece swimsuit under her gym clothes.

Y/n: "bet you're glad I told you to wear those, huh?"

Katase: "yeah, makes things a little less embarrassing."

The group of second years kept rolling around on their barrels and chucking water balloons at one another. their laughter caused my class to start chuckling to themselves whilst we watched a few of them struggle to balance on top of the barrels.

Unfortunately, their fun was cut short by Sona Sitri, the Student Council President.

Sona: "alright, get back to class all of you!"

Y/n: "come on Sona, join in the fun!"

Sona: "no, all of you will have to cut your 'fun' short!"

Y/n: "so, we talking as short as you are, or?"

Sona's expression turned scary and she smirked at Y/n with killer intent.

Sona: "you get a five second head start."

Y/n: "you won't catch me. Your legs aren't long enough."

Sona: "..."

Y/n: "hehehe...I'm gonna start running now. Bye, short stuff!"

And In a flash, he had run off. Sona started laughing evilly.

Sona: "THATS IT!! GET BACK HERE HYOUDOU!!!!"

Y/n: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Despite the fact that he was being chased by Sona, he just wouldn't stop laughing. That was one of many times when Y/N's shenanigans were made evident.

Flashback end

I walked into the ORC and Rias saw my expression and got worried.

Rias: "everything okay, Koneko?"

Koneko: "I just talked with Y/n..."

Rias started to turn red out of embarrassment.

Rias: "what did you talk about?"

Koneko: "I asked him why he likes you."

Rias was turning redder by the second, much to Akeno's amusement.

Akeno: "Ara Ara, What did he tell you?"

Koneko: "..."

Kiba: "Koneko? You sure you're okay?"