High Class Chaos

Rias sighed to herself as she looked at the beautifully ornate ring on her finger. She and Y/n were finally engaged and nobody was going to take that from her. She couldn't help but giggle at what Serafall had said though.

Serafall (past): "at this rate, he's gonna have a massive harem of wives by the end of the year!"

Rias: "that he is. I'm just glad that he asked me first."

Y/n was already engaged to Sona, so he gave her a wedding ring as well, it was the same as Rias' only it was blue and silver instead of orange and gold. She looked up and saw the crazy group of people that she called her peerage, and her fiancé.

Asia, Megumi, Ravel and Gasper were all playing video games in one corner of the train that they were currently taking to the underworld.

Gasper: "Yes! I got it!"

Y/n: "what'd ya get?"

Gasper showed Y/n the game that he was playing, Pokémon Platinum. He'd just caught the biggest pain in the ass to catch in the game, Mesprit.

(Honestly, that little pink bastard had me chasing it around for two days straight!)

Y/n: "ya know, the real thing's much cooler."

Rias: "Y/n, you are not releasing Giratina on this train."

Y/n: "but baaaabe!"

Rias: "don't think that the adorably childish acts are going to work on me."

Y/n: "you know you love it!"

Kiba laughed from his seat. He, Soma, Karma, Siris, Yubelluna and Hisako were all playing a game of cards. So far, Karma had won most of the games.

Kiba: "it's still really weird thinking that you two are engaged now."

Karma: "I say it's gonna bite them in the ass."

Y/n: "why?"

Karma smirked at him.

Karma: "Kaede called before we left."

Y/n: "oh, shit. We're gonna have to explain that he's back, huh?"

Karma: "yeah, I guess, that and the fact that you've got two fiancés, and potentially more to come."

Y/n smiled and went back to looking out of the window.

Y/n: "looks like we're here."

Alice walked over and peered our of the window, her eyes widened in amazement.

Alice: "oh wow! There's so much land!"

Kiba: "each of those areas of land are all the size of Japan's main island."

Erina: "WHAT!?!?"

Then Azazel walked in.

Azazel: "hey, mind if I talk with the newly engaged couple?"

Y/n and Rias both walked over to him and he lead them out of their current carriage.

Azazel: "I've already told Rias about my plan here, I just wanna let you know too since you're no longer her pawn."

Y/n: "huh?"

Azazel: "I've got a little training exercise for everyone, you, Rias and I are going to be observing them. It should actually be starting right about..."

Suddenly, the train came to an abrupt stop. The three went back into the main carriage to see how the others were holding up.

Rias: "everyone okay?"