A New Housemate

Y/n POV

I was exhausted after purging all of those heretics yesterday. I had fallen asleep immediately when I got home. Now I was out on my morning jog. Nerolyth, Cykran and I were having a pleasant chat in my mind whilst I jogged. Turns out that there's a twin dimension to this one and everyone here has a twin in that world.

Nerolyth: "yup, essentially there are two of each of us across the twin dimensions."

Y/n: "that's some serious fuckery right there. I wonder what my counterpart's like?"

Meanwhile in the twin dimension

???: "ACHOO!!"

A certain crimson haired king shot up from his sneeze. The blonde that was currently sleeping on his chest woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely.

???: "Y/N? You ok?"

Y/N: "yeah, someone's talking about me. I wonder..."

???: "well, I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight."

Y/N: "yeah. 'night, Asia."

Back with our Y/n

Cykran: "I think I've seen a glimpse of him. He's far more powerful as we are, and thrice as sarcastic and chaotic."

Y/n: "sounds like we'd get along."

Nerolyth/Cykran: "like a house on fire."

I ran for another few minutes before stopping in the park for a rest. I gulped down some Monster energy and craned my neck, hearing the slight crack of my bones was the most satisfying thing on the planet, I'd kinda grown addicted since the day that I woke up with Rias as a devil.

Speaking of which, I could see her with Asia, the two were making their way over to me and Rias called out to me with a wave.

Rias: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "stop yelling!"

She giggled a bit and the two sat down on the bench next to me.

Y/n: "morning, you two."

Rias: "morning."

Asia: "good morning, Y/n."

I couldn't help but smile, seeing the two of them reminded me that the world wasn't as fucked up as some people make it.

*cough* Trump *cough*

Y/n: "so what's up?"

Rias: "well, we've got something that we'd like to discuss with you. I'd prefer it if we talk at your place though, that ok?"

Y/n: "sure, I need to wake up Issei anyway."

Rias smiled and we made our way home.

Y/n: "I'm back! I brought guests as well!"

Mom poked her head out from around the corner and when she saw Rias, she smiled.

Mom: "oh, Rias! It's good to see you again!"

Rias: "it's good to see you too, Mrs Hyoudou."

Asia: "I take it you've met before?"

Rias: "well of course, I'm dating Y/n after all."

Asia's face went beet red and I wanted to cause some chaos but Rias gave me a look that said 'try it and I break your hands' so I just went to wake up Issei.

When I got to his room, I saw that his alarm was going off. I hit the snooze button for him and an evil smirk grew across my face.

Rexalian: "want the helmet, brother?"