The Assassination Classroom Returns

Class went by as normal, everyone was kinda on edge though, our teacher was literally a giant yellow octopus. Karma and I didn't care though, we were just glad to have him back.

Karma then leaned forward to me.

Karma: "ya think he's gonna restart our training?"

Y/n: "I hope so, I wanna see Issei fall on his ass a few times."

He sniggered and went back to his notes, I could see one of the other guys passing notes around and I laughed quietly.

Y/n: "three, two, one..."

Without warning, Korosensei disappeared and then reappeared in the same place, although he was holding the note that was passed around.

Korosensei: "you should know that I'm very used to having notes passed around my class. That doesn't mean that I'll tolerate it."

Katase: "what the hell?"

Y/n: "he moves at Mach 20, not to mention the guy's basically a bloodhound."

Korosensei: "very well remembered, Y/n."

Karma: "hey, are you going to train us again?"

Korosensei: "I don't see why not. My biological make up has been stabilised and I'm here permanently now. I think training would be rather beneficial for a few of you."

He then reached into his desk and, with a napkin, he picked out one of our old anti-sensei knives.

Korosensei: "I'm sure you remember these, boys."

He tossed it into the air. I jumped up and caught it before launching myself towards him. I tried to stab him a few times using my training. But Mach 20 was a bit too much for me without the use of my wings.

Korosensei: "your reflexes are as sharp as ever I see. I'm glad that you've kept up your training."

Karma: "damn, he's gotten faster."

I laughed and went back to my seat. I made sure that his back was turned, I knew that he was gonna expect it, but I tried it anyway. I swiftly spun around and tossed the knife as fast as I could. As I predicted though, he caught it with a napkin.

Korosensei: "I realise that you haven't got the tools to be as creative as you once were with your attempts, Y/n. However, I will commend you on your tenacity. It's one of many talents that you seem to have carried through to high school."

Y/n: "well, I was always the persistent type."

Karma: "agreed. That log crap you pulled was awesome back in junior high."

Murayama: "what's he talking about?"

Korosensei: "essentially, Y/n set up a trap for me in junior high. He attached a few anti-me BB's to the ends of a pair of logs. When I entered the target area, he let them swing down to try and hit me."

Katase: "why!?"

Y/n: "because, that was our job. We were the assassination classroom. Everyone in class 3-E was trained to be an assassin. Our target, was him."

I pointed at Korosensei and he laughed in his usual cocky manner.

Korosensei: "nyuhuhuhu. yup, they actually got me in the end too. Thankfully though, there was enough of my DNA left for me to be restored with a stable chemical make up. So I won't be blowing the Earth sky high."

I could tell that Ni and Li were impressed by my reflexes because they kept their eyes on me the whole rest of the day.

When class ended, I was going to go to the ORC when a red circle appeared in the middle of the classroom. None of the students were here, but Korosensei was.