Issei!?

For some reason, I felt heavy, yes Yasaka was sleeping with me. Specifically on my right side so I lifted the covers on my left and saw that, surprisingly enough, Rossweisse was sleeping next to me. Her silver hair was just covering enough of her face to make her look cute whilst the rest of her was wrapped around my body like a certain Lamia.

Not gonna lie, I was fully expecting her to just show up and-

Miia: "HIYA!!"

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Take two

Where was I? Oh yeah, Rossweisse.

Anyway, it was still dark out and Rossweisse was dressed in a rather thin nightgown. I thought that most of the others would be asleep by now so I gently lifted her up and carried her, Bridal style, to the door. I opened it up and started making my way to her room with my wings acting as a flashlight of sorts.

As I said, I THOUGHT that everyone else would be asleep.

Three words.

Aika. Fucking. Kiryuu.

She spotted me carrying Rossweisse to her room and once I had set her down in her bed and left the room. She made her presence known.

Aika: "mind explaining the cosplay, Y/n?"

I froze up and turned pale. A human had seen my wings. I might have been clear though because she thought that it was cosplay. Until she got closer.

She walked right up to me and jumped a bit when she felt the heat of my feathers. I could see her expression turn slowly fearful.

Aika: "t-that isn't cosplay...y-you're-"

Y/n: "listen, I can explain. Now I swear to Satan. if you make any loud noises that will wake anyone up, I will bounce you off of every wall in this building."

Threat recieved, thankfully she was willing to hear me out.

Aika: "so, those are real?"

Y/n: "yeah. Come on, we'll talk on the roof."

She followed me up the stairs, captivated by my *ahem* 'wings'. When we arrived on the roof, I wrapped my body with two pairs of wings while the other twelve remained folded at my side.

Aika: "so...what are you?"

Y/n: "to put it bluntly, I'm a devil, and a Phoenix."

Aika: "a d-devil?"

Y/n: "yup. I go around and get pacts from humans by fulfilling a request of theirs. It helps for getting information or possible servants in the future."

Aika: "w-what about your girls? Do they know?"

Y/n: "yup. To put things in perspective, I'm not the only devil here."

Aika's face turned pale.

Aika: "w-who else?"

Y/n: "Jotaro, Kamina, Kiba-"

Aika: "KIBA!?"

Y/n: "yeah, he's a knight. Meaning that he has insane speed. Anyway, Xenovia, Ingrid, Rossweisse, Asia, Ingvild, Ryuko and Satsuki, Gasper, Koneko, Syria, Nurse Aki, Artoria, there's a whole bunch of us."

Aika looked terrified. She'd just learned that she had been friends with literal devils.

Aika: "w-what about Irina? or Astrea? or Ikaros? Nymph? Komi?"

Y/n: "they aren't Devils."

Aika: "Oh, good."

Y/n: "they're Angels. Same as Raynare and Mittelt, who are fallen angels."