Info Gathering

Asia and I were standing outside of the old school building with the two unconscious fallen angels slung over my shoulders. I had asked Asia not to tell the others about my wings and, thankfully, the little cinnamon roll agreed.

We entered and made our way to the club room. When we went in, I was almost tackled by Rias. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and anger on her face. That quickly subsided when she saw the two fallen angels that I was carrying.

Rias: "why do you have two fallen angels over your shoulders?"

Issei: "wait, that's the bitch that killed us!"

He pointed to Raynare and his face was full of anger.

Y/n: "calm yourself, Issei. She won't do us any harm. As for the reason I brought them here, I thought that we could get some information out of them."

Rias thought for a minute then turned back to me and nodded. Akeno and I managed to bind them to some chairs and I told her that she could be the one to get the information we wanted.

I regret everything now.

When the two of them woke up, they were greeted with Akeno's sadistic grin. Rias began to ask them questions about their mission whilst I trained Issei.

*With Issei and I*

Issei: "so *pant* what do you think they're doing in there?"

Y/n: "no clue. personally, I don't want to know."

Asia was watching us from the sidelines and cheering us on. Why does she have to be so god damn cute!?

Issei and I were sparring to increase our power as devils. Whilst he wasn't seeing much progress in himself, I was. Before, he could hardly dodge a smack to the head. Now however, he was able to dodge about fifty percent of the punches that I threw at him, and I hit hard.

Issei: "come on, I'm not getting anywhere bro!"

Y/n: "keep talking like that and I'm seriously gonna kick your ass. You've made a significant amount of progress since I started training with you. You're able to dodge more attacks and you've gotten faster than you were. We'll keep sparring and you'll see the results yourself. Now come on, I want to see you throwing a few punches of your own!"

I got into a defensive position and signalled to him to attack.

Issei: "right!"

He smirked and charged at me trying to throw a few punches, only for me to bat them away like they were nothing. Whilst he's making progress, he's still got a lot to learn. He and I sparred for another ten minutes until we heard a scream. I jolted around and thankfully, it wasn't Asia. She was still standing there behind us. I walked over to her and wrapped my arm around her, holding her close.

Asia: "u-umm, Y-Y/n?"

Y/n: "just making sure you're safe, don't worry."

She smiled at me and then we headed into the clubroom.

When we entered, we saw Rias face palming whilst Kalawarner was trying to keep Raynare from breaking out of her bonds.

Raynare: "why Kalawarner? Why are you betraying us!?"

Kalawarner: "I'm not going to potentially be killed by the devils in this area, but I will not turn my back on Azazel."

Raynare: "Grr!"

Y/n: "oh come on, you can do better than that."

Everyone looked at me, who was smirking whilst I sat down on the couch next to Rias.