Breaking Point

I know we're just starting but here's your lemon warning!

Y/n POV

Irina smiled when I nodded my head. She then removed her top and bra, letting her breasts bounce free.

Irina: "I-it's okay. Y-You can touch them."

Y/n: "are you sure about this? You know that you'll fall, right?"

Irina nodded before leaning in for another kiss. She then slipped her hand down my pants and gently stroked my shaft. I reciprocated by gently fingering her pussy. Slowly both of us became more and more undressed and eventually, we were both completely nude on my bed.

Irina continued to stroke as our tongues wrestled for supremacy. I was nervous in case Irina fell, but Ariit decided to be a bro for once.

Ariit: "I realise this is a bad time...not really, but I wanted to let you know that..."

I was confused until a white magic circle appeared on my chest.

Y/n: "Nani the fuck?"

Ariit: "just a little protection for ya. It nullifies any chance of your partner falling from grace."

I smiled internally, as my mouth was currently busy, and Irina and I continued until I could feel her tense up.

We separated for air and I smiled at her.

Y/n: "you totally just came, didn't you?"

Irina: "y-yes..."

I laughed again before rolling over so I was on top of her. She had a really cute expression and I placed my hand on her cheek.

Y/n: "this might hurt a little. Are you sure you want this?"

Irina: "how many times do I need to tell you? I want this so please, put it in."

I nodded before lining myself up with her entrance. Then I slowly lowered myself down into her. She gasped quickly when it hurt and I made sure that she was okay before continuing. Finally, I had lowered my entire member into her vagina. Tears fell from her eyes and she smiled at me.

Irina: "ahh~ it's in."

Y/n: "you ok?"

Irina: "yeah, I couldn't be happier."

I smiled then started to move my hips. I thrust in and out gently as it was her first time. She moaned quietly and cutely with each thrust. I held her close to me the entire time while I pumped my dick inside of her.

Irina: "ah!~ Y/n!"

Y/n: "thats my name!"

She laughed before punching me lightly on the arm.

Irina: "even, ah~, now you manage to, mmm~, make me laugh."

Y/n: "that's what I do best, isn't it?"

She smiled again before telling me to speed up. Soon enough, the room was filled with the sounds of Irina moaning and my crotch slapping against hers.

Our lips remained locked together as I held one of her breasts in one hand and her ass in the other. I gently massaged them both as I filled her pussy with my cock. When we parted our lips, I moved down and started sucking her breast, earring yet another moan from her.

Y/n: "thank fuck this room's soundproof."

Finally, after having sex for nearly thirty minutes, my end came.

Y/n: "Irina! I Fi-"

Irina: "don't finish that sentence! Hah~ just cum inside me!"

I thrust harder and faster until eventually, with one final inward thrust , we both hit our climax.