One Thousand Voices

Trihexa and Tiamat stood on either side of Y/n and they quietly chanted something in an ancient tongue.

Gadreel: "remember, kid. Keep your mind intact as best you can."

Y/n merely nodded and a massive black circle appeared below him. He was immediately overwhelmed by the sounds of screaming accompanied by deafening whispers all around him.

Trihexa: "this is the thousand voices. It's called that for a reason."

Tiamat: "you have to endure those voices, Y/n. Think of it like blocking out your classmates' idle chatter."

That was what Y/n needed to hear. He imagined the voices to be that of Matsuda, Motohama and Aika Kiryuu. They slowly faded out as he then felt a searing pain in his back.

Trihexa: "Y/n! Do not spread your wings! The voices will tear them off if you do!"

Y/n: "how the flippity flying fuck does that work!?"

Tiamat: "just roll with it. We've seen it happen before."

Y/n just nodded and went back to enduring the pain.

Kresus continued to build her army. Blinded by rage, she was going to attack the underworld and destroy everything that Y/n and Allia held dear. She would then move on to heaven and crush the throne of the once almighty god.

Kresus: "eight million. It's not enough."

Golems wandered around creating more of their kind to add to Kresus army. She herself was going even more insane than before, if it were even possible.

Back with the others. Word had come down that a few of Kresus' scouts had been checking out Sirzechs' territory lately. As such, everyone was called to defend the underworld from the biggest threat it had ever faced since God.

Rias and her peerages set up a base of operations in one of the Gremory mansions near where the scouts were seen. Y/n's peerage joined them. Sona and her peerage were providing intel from the Sitri Domain. A few hours passed and they heard it. A war horn in the distance.

Rias looked and there, cresting the hill, was Kresus. She was riding a stone wyvern of sorts and her Golem army surpassed the millions.

Rias: "this is..."

Jotaro: "Yare Yare Daze."

Ingvild then stood up with Mio and they decided to represent their pieces well as Queens.

Ingvild: "Jotaro, Kamina, Simon and Agil. I need you boys to get ready to cause some chaos for us. Meliodas, I need you to provide them with cover fire. Use your demonic flames. Make 'em scream."

All of the guys smirked at their Queen's newfound confidence.

Mio: "Ingrid, Kuroka, Artoria, Ryuko, Satsuki. You girls go help the guys. If they look like they're in trouble, prioritise getting them and yourselves out of there. Misery, Aki, Syria. You three help to put up magic barriers, we need to keep them from getting in here."

Ingvild: "pawns, all of you help the others. We need as much firepower as we can get on the front lines. Our king is absent for now, but he will return to us."

Mio: "and we'll be waiting for him with wide smiles."

Agil: "nah, we'll be waiting with plenty of tequila."

Kamina: "AYYY PAPI!!"

The guys all laughed and bolted from the room.

Kamina: "SIMON!!"

Simon: "GOT IT, BRO! LAGANN!!"

Kamina: "GURREN!!"

The two summoned their sacred gears and sent them into overdrive. Summoning their combined form, Gurren Lagann.