An Emotional Wreck

Y/n slept soundly throughout the night, even when Rossweisse turned and buried his face in her cleavage. But, as was mentioned last time, Men and mornings don't really agree.

Rossweisse slowly stirred awake and when she saw Y/n's sleeping face below her, she smiled. Then she felt something touch her leg.

Rossweisse: "What is..."

She realised it immediately. The situation could be accurately described in one sentence.

Morning wood's a bitch.

She turned bright red and slowly backed up until she eventually fell off the bed. This caused Y/n to wake up.

Y/n: "huh? Oh, morning Rossweisse."

Rossweisse: "how can you say that when that...THING is like that!?"

Y/n was puzzled until he looked down. He then had the most deadpan face in the Multiverse.

Y/n: "*sigh* yep, shoulda seen that coming."

He got out of bed and put some clothes on to cover the rather large bulge in his boxers.

Rossweisse just kept staring however.

Y/n: "Rossweisse, as much as I appreciate the fact that you obviously like me, can you fucking not?"

She then realised that she was staring and ran out of the room with a blush bright enough to light up a dark room.

What? You were expecting a lemon? Fuckin' pervs...wait until next Chapter.

Y/n: "...yup, this is not my morning."

Y/n just sighed and walked down to the kitchen. He was greeted by all of his friends/peerage members/girlfriends/fiancés.

Y/n: "morning, guys!"

Everyone: "morning Y/n!"

Everyone sat around the table and ate breakfast. Y/n's adoptive parents had come back from being overseas for a while, meaning that He had to explain why there were so many other people there. He left out the part about being a devil and the others being supernatural creatures and managed to convince them. Of course He had Rias to thank for the help as well.

Timeskip

Y/n stood in the garden, gazing up at the azure skies above when Akeno approached.

Akeno: "I thought I might find you here, Y/n."

Y/n: "hey, Akeno. How ya doin?"

Akeno: "I'm fine, thank you. You seem out of it today, is something up?"

Y/n sighed. Images of all that'd happened up until that point flashed in his mind.

Y/n: "...I'm afraid, Akeno."

Her eyes widened slightly as Y/n's face turned serious.

Y/n: "I'm afraid that Kresus might come for you. I don't want that, it'd kill me inside."

Akeno said nothing. She just wrapped Y/n in a hug from behind. There was no lust in her actions. Only love.

After they stayed there for a while, Y/n took off for a walk around town. Eventually, he came across the park that he and Issei were originally turned into devils in.

Y/n: "geez, this brings back memories."

He walked over to the fountain and stood watching the light refract through the water. As he turned to leave, he heard singing.