The Might of the Chapter's Finest

The Devils laughed when they heard music on the horizon.

Their laughter echoed throughout the underworld. Sirzechs arrived and was puzzled at the scene before him

Sirzechs: "What's so funny, Rias?"

Rias: "look behind you."

Sirzechs spun around and turned pale when he saw what was walking towards the battlefield.

A Colossal golden machine that dwarfed anything that the group had ever seen stalked through the battlefield firing its massively oversized cannons at hordes of Golems

Kresus: "what in the world!?"

???: "CEASE!!!"

The giant, thirteen hundred foot colossus brought its foot down and smashed most of the golems below it. It then aimed its massive Cannon towards another large force of Golems.

???: "YOUR!!!"

It then fired a gigantic missile at the mass of Golems. Completely annihilating them.

???: "HERESY!!!"

Rias laughed again as a massive magic circle appeared below the group. Karma flipped Kresus off as they were teleported onto the back of the Titan.

Sirzechs: "What is this thing!?"

Then came a voice they recognised.

Rexalian: "Welcome aboard the Juggernaut Drive of the Golden Dragon Emperor! A Fucking Titan!!"

Issei: "THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL!!"

Trihexa then flew overhead and blasted a massive horde of Golems, reducing them to dust.

Sirzechs: "TRIHEXA!?"

Tiamat then appeared above them.

Tiamat: "I'm here too, devil king."

Sirzechs looked like he was about to faint when the group heard Y/n laughing.

Y/n: "Oi! You guys gonna sit back and relax? Or are you gonna burn some heretics with me!?"

Issei/Kiba/Karma: "FOR THE EMPEROR!!"

The three ran inside followed by Meliodas, Kamina, Simon, Agil and Jotaro. Soma laughed and he and Ryo followed as well.

More teleportation circles appeared and soon enough, the Titan had the forces of Heaven, Grigori, The underworld and Asgard on its shoulders. All of the men laughed hysterically as they donned suits of Space Marine Armour and grabbed as many bolters as they could. The women? They facepalmed for a while before Rias lead them to get some armour themselves.

Kresus turned ghostly white as she saw at least eight hundred billion supernatural beings, all donning Space Marine Armour. Some were in tanks, some of them were even in smaller Titans. Either way...