Another Chance

Y/N POV

Alarm: "BEEP BEEP MOTHER FUCKER!!"

I reached up and gently slapped the snooze button on my alarm. I groaned before sitting up.

Y/n: "did anyone get the license plate on that truck?"

I looked down and noticed that I was fully nude.

Y/n: "I...have several questions."

I leaned back and felt my hand touch something soft and squishy. Then I heard a soft moan from beside me.

Y/n: "Nani?"

I lifted up the covers to find Rias sleeping next to me...completely nude.

Y/n: "and with that. I have several more questions."

I looked around and saw that a few of my things had been moved around.

Y/n: "wait a fucking fuck...did she look through my shit?"

I continued to think to myself, not noticing that Rias was waking up next to me. Before I knew it, she had sat up and had her arms wrapped around me and her chest pushed up against my back.

Rias: "morning, Y/n."

I smiled and tilted my head backwards so that I could look at her. What I didn't count on was the very loud and, surprisingly, very satisfying crack that came from my neck when I moved it. Rias chuckled when I jumped slightly from the sudden crack.

Rias: "that sounded like it hurt."

Y/n: "nah, actually felt pretty good."

I turned to face her and pulled her into a kiss, completely forgetting the fact that both of us weren't wearing anything.

Y/n: "I take it that since I'm still here, you brought me back?"

Rias: "how did you know?"

Y/n: "a very large, scaly bird told me about you being a devil. And I'm guessing that I'm one now too."

Rias: "...yes. I didn't want you to know because...I was scared about how you would react."

Y/n: "Rias, it doesn't matter if you're a devil or whatever, as long as you remain the person that you are then I'll still feel the same way as I did before."

Rias: "...Y/n..."

Y/n: "anyway, imma start my workout then I'm gonna go wake up shitsei."

Rias: "you may want to get dressed first."

She was blushing and pointing downwards. I looked and realized that I was on full display. So naturally I decided to mess with her.

Y/n: "what? You don't appreciate the view?"

Rias: "w-what!?"

I couldn't hold my laughter, her face was a deeper red than her hair at this point.

Y/n: "geez, I was just messing around. No need to get embarrassed."

Rias simply pouted and looked away as I got changed into my tracksuit. I turned around and she did the same. When we were both completely clothed, I picked up the 10kg weights and started to do reps. Rias was watching me lift the weights with ease and she was counting every rep I managed. After my fifteen minutes, Rias told me that I'd done a hundred and sixty three reps. I then moved on to push ups, what I didn't expect was for Rias to sit on top of my back whilst I did so.

Y/n: "Rias? What are you-"

Rias: "I'm helping you train, silly. Just keep doing your push ups. with my weight, it should provide an added challenge."