Second confession

3rd POV

The entire student council was on edge and were ready to fight at a moments notice. That didn't last long however, as Allia gave off her calming aura that seemed to soothe the spirits of everyone in the room.

Sona: "w-what are you?"

Allia: "I'm the Phoenix, sweetie."

Sona and Tsubaki were shocked at the casual revelation but they remained as calm as they could.

Momo: "how did you know what Y/n said?"

Allia: "because, I've been keeping an eye on him for the past few days. You should know that he accepted the Gremory Girl's feelings and the two are dating now."

A few of the girls giggled in response, however, Sona looked like she'd been shot in the heart with a 50 cal.

Allia saw this and smiled.

Allia: "he still considers you. If it doesn't work out between them, then you can swoop in for the grab. Either that or you can try and talk Rias into allowing you to join them."

Sona just looked deep in thought for a while. Then Saji tried to talk to her.

Saji: "so, what's the deal with Hyoudou? Why're you so interested in him?"

Allia: "Hyoudou? Oh, right, that's the new name that he's been given. I almost completely forgot about that."

Momo: "you mean that Issei isn't his brother?"

Allia: "not biologically, no. However, Y/n thinks of Issei as his brother and come hell or high water, he'll fight to make sure that Issei is safe. It's just how he is."

The group just looked at each other. They were all thinking the same thing. Tsubaki had the stones to voice it though.

Tsubaki: "how are you so well informed about Y/n?"

Allia then stepped down from the window and walked straight up to Tsubaki with a warm smile on her face.

Allia: "that's something that you'll have to find out by yourself. For now though, you'll be annoyed to know that I've informed Serafall about open house in a few weeks. Have fun with that!"

And with that, she disappeared, Leaving the student council completely bamboozled.

Sona: "why? Why did she have to tell Serafall?"

Sona wasn't happy that her sister now knew about open house but she was also heartbroken. Sure, she was glad that Y/n was with Rias and that they were both happy together. But it didn't stop her from wanting it to be her in Rias' place.

Saji: "Sona? You ok?"

Sona: "y-yes...I just need to step outside for a bit."

She walked out of the room and broke into a run once she was outside of the building. She sat underneath a tree near the old school building and cried into her knees.

Rias saw her friend running into the forest earlier and followed her. She came across the crying Sitri not too far in. Just far enough for her to be out of sight of everyone else.

Rias: "Sona?"

Sona looked up with tears streaming down her face and saw Rias standing there with a concerned look.

Sona: "H-hey Rias."

The redhead sat down next to her.

Rias: "what's going on? Why're you crying?"

Sona: "I know that you and Y/n are together. *sniff* I'm glad that you're both happy, but it doesn't make it hurt any less."

Rias: "Sona...I know that you love Y/n as well. Of course there's the whole thing with that deal you made with your family so you're already engaged technically. Just don't be afraid to tell him."