Allia

Issei and I were going to our newest client for a summoning but we couldn't use the teleportation circle due to Issei being too weak to use one, which I found fucking hilarious!

Flashback about a half a week

Issei and I were about to go to our first summoning and I was hyped. I could feel the Adrenalin pumping through my veins as the circle appeared below us.

Issei: "is this gonna disorient me in any way? Since it's my first time teleporting."

Rias: "no, it shouldn't be disorienting. Although it will take some getting used to."

We were engulfed in a bright light and I was expecting to be in a new place, however...

Issei: "the fuck?"

We hadn't gone anywhere.

Y/n: "umm, is this normal?"

Rias face palmed and then looked at Issei, disappointedly.

Rias: "*sigh* it seems as though you can't teleport just yet, Issei."

Y/n: "why am I still here then?"

Akeno: "you were both going to the same place. Unfortunately if one of you can't teleport, then neither can the other."

Y/n: "Issei, you have ten seconds to start running."

Without another word, Issei bolted away from me whilst I laughed.

Flashback end

I was still traumatised by that unit of a man, mil-tan, those are mental scars that will never fade. Now we had to take our bikes to our destinations. Because I'm Issei's Brother, it was decided that we'd take on the same contracts so I could show him how it was done. So far, he had zero pacts. I, on the other hand, had five.

Issei: "this blows! You're just gonna get the pact and I'm not."

Y/n: "to be fair, I've actually done the majority of the work. You've just provided moral support. You're also the one who keeps forgetting to get something for the pact."

Issei and I were like night and day. He was shouting and whining. I was quiet and calm. We finally came upon the house where we were supposed to take care of the summoning. Issei walked up and knocked on the door.

Issei: "hello? You summoned Devils from the house of Gremory?"

He waited for an answer...nothing. I then got a chill up my spine and I could hear the motherly voice of the Phoenix again.

Phoenix: "tread carefully, and beware of the light weapons."

Y/n: "light weapons? Shit."

Y/n: "Issei, Don't go in yet."

Issei: "huh?"

I walked forwards and we entered the house. I was being as cautious as I possibly could and we entered the living room.

It was dark, we couldn't see much save for a lamp in the corner of the room and a large pool of some sort of liquid. I knelt down and got a good look at it. Then I looked up and saw that it was a large pool of blood that was being spilled by a heavily mangled and mutilated corpse in the corner of the room.

Issei: "Oh, Damn!"

He covered his nose due to the smell.

???: "punish the wicked. Words to live by."

I looked over to the couch and there was a man with pale blonde hair sitting on it. He was wearing the robes of a holy man.

???: "yes, wise words to heed from a holy man."