Reunion Time!

The train ride home was...interesting to say the least because I had Koneko testing her head on my lap as well as Kuroka doing the same, although I'm convinced that she kept nuzzling her way towards my crotch. Not only that, but I had the other girls surrounding me. Alice had decided to try and get some attention as well as the fallen angels.

I was really tired at that point and was about to go for a nap when suddenly.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

My phone received a message. I checked it and my eyes went wide when I saw who it was.

Kaede Kayano.

I smiled and read the text.

Y/n: "hey, Karma!"

Karma was playing video games with Gasper when I shouted.

Karma: "what?"

Y/n: "Kayano just texted me. Apparently the we're having a reunion in two days up at the old campus."

Karma smiled and started laughing.

Karma: "that's gonna be an awkward one considering we've got Korosensei back."

Soma: "hey, mind if we tag along?"

Karma: "might as well. I doubt that the ORC are gonna let Y/n go without them."

ORC: "damn right!"

Kiba: "I'm interested to know what you were like in junior high anyway."

Karma: "two words: Edge. Lord."

Kiba and Kamina started laughing whilst Meliodas downed his...eighth? Ninth? Beer.

Eventually we arrived back in the human world and I had to explain why we suddenly had more people living with us. We all went about our own business when a familiar face popped up on my screen. Said face had purple hair and matching eyes as well as a pink dress.

Y/n: "Ritsu! How long's it been?"

Ritsu, the A.I. Student of E-class had downloaded herself onto the phones of everyone in the assassination classroom.

Ritsu: "Y/n! You're more peppy than ever. Everything alright?"

Y/n: "ha ha very funny. Look you cause some shenanigans and see if you change, cause that's how we humans do it. Even if I'm not human..."

Ritsu and I talked for a while and we weren't disturbed...until Raynare decided to mess with me.

She Snuck up behind me and covered my eyes with her hands and rested her breasts on my shoulders whilst giggling behind me.

Raynare: "guess who?"

Y/n: "hello, Raynare. Could you not?"

Raynare laughed and walked out of the room.

Raynare: "sorry, Y/n. The damage has been done~."

Y/n: "the fuck are you on abou-...oh."

I slowly turned back to the screen and saw that Ritsu didn't look too impressed.

Ritsu: "so, when were you going to inform us? Karma told us that he transferred to your school, but neither he nor you mentioned any girls."

Y/n: "geez, what are you? A fuckin' yandere?"

Ritsu continued to give me an attempted death stare. I sighed and gave up trying to hide it.

Y/n: "don't tell the others, my friends are going to be coming with me to the reunion in two days...as are my girlfriends."