Samael Territory

Y/n/Kiba/Saji/Karma: "WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK!?!?!?!?"

The ORC, Rias' second Peerage, Millianna, Sherry and Student council were all standing outside of Samael's castle...to say that they were shocked would be the biggest understatement of life.

The building was massive. Much larger than the Gremory mansion and had obviously been brought back to life recently. The tower spires reached up to the underworld skies and the gate house dwarfed anything seen in the human world.

Karma: "dude, I want this."

Y/n: "it's mine, fuck off."

The two laughed lightly but couldn't take their eyes off of the massive castle.

The gate opened and they all entered. The group was met immediately by a maid that was very familiar to the two mages.

???: "it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Master."

Millianna: "Virgo!"

Millianna: "Virgo!"

Virgo looked at Millianna and Sherry and her eyes widened.

Virgo: "Miss Millianna! Miss Sherry!"

Sirzechs: "I guess you three know each other?"

Virgo: "that is correct, my lord. Sherry and Millianna helped us during the Alvarez war and the Tartaros war."

Sirzechs: "I see, I have to get some more detail on that, if that's okay with you two?"

Sherry: "of course!"

Y/n saw Virgo's attire and turned to Sirzechs with a very accusing stare.

Y/n: "this is because of that conversation we had a few days ago, isn't it?"

Sirzechs donned a fake-innocent smile.

Sirzechs: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Y/n: "...I'm watching you, Lucifer. Don't forget that."

Sirzechs laughed lightly and Grayfia smacked him upside the head.

Y/n POV

Virgo lead us all inside.

Virgo: "the main hall is where most of the parties will take place. It's perfect for any dances or performances."

Y/n: "I'm calling Cerberus."

I held out my hand and summoned the three headed doggo. He immediately started bounding all over the place and zooming from one end of the hall to the other.

Virgo: "we have specialist staff that will take care of familiars and pets."

Y/n: "awesome."

Virgo nodded and lead us through to the incredibly spacious living room.

Virgo: "as you can tell, the rooms are all furnished with high end sofas and other technologies."

A door on the other side of the room opened and one of the other members of staff walked in.