Parental Shenanigans

Rias, Asia and I all arrived home with Sirzechs and Grayfia in tow. I'd offered to let them stay for the night and they took me up on my offer. Also with us, was Samael. My father. Oh, and Cerberus was with us too. Sirzechs had used some magic to make him smaller, about the size of a Labrador. He still had three heads, but again, Magic is a thing.

When we came to the door, a familiar voice caused us all to turn around.

???: "how long has it been since we last saw each other, Samael?"

He turned around with a smile on his face.

Samael: "far too long, Allia."

Allia emerged seemingly from the shadows and kissed Samael on the lips before turning to me and holding me close.

The others all went in before me to give mom and dad a heads up.

Rias: "Yui, Gorou, I'd like you to meet my brother and my sister in law."

Dad got up and instantly shook Sirzechs' hand, having no idea that he was shaking the hand of Lucifer made the situation rather comical.

Asia: "umm, I think I should warn you. There's someone else here to meet you. It might be a bit of a surprise."

Mom: "oh, I'm sure that it won't be too much."

Then I walked in.

Y/n: "hi, mom. hi dad. I've got someone for you to meet."

When I said that, Allia and Samael walked in. Mom's jaw dropped and almost hit the floor, as did dad's.

Y/n: "Mom and Dad, meet...well, Mom and Dad."

Allia stepped forwards and took mom's hands.

Allia: "I really cannot thank you enough for raising my son..."

Samael: "hey! He's my kid too, Allia!"

Allia: "my name's Allia Rathalli."

Samael: "and I'm being ignored."

Y/n: "sucks to be you."

Samael couldn't suppress his smirk.

Samael: "watch it, smartass."

Allia turned to him with an even more mischievous smirk.

Allia: "he gets it from you."

Samael tried to rebuttal her comment, but he couldn't, it was true.

Allia: "dear, would you introduce yourself?"

Samael: "sorry, name's Samael Rathalli, Y/n's dad."

Dad: "so, do you drink."

Samael smirked.

Samael: "why don't we find out?"

Dad: "I like him!"

And with that, My dad, Sirzechs and Samael all went to get some drinks and talk about random things.

Whilst that was happening, Allia was telling my mom about what her life was like, excluding any supernatural details, of course.

I couldn't help but feel worried for the fallen angels. Sherry and Millianna were both staying in the Occult research club building in another room next to the one that Raynare and the others were sharing. Problem is, that's also Ni and Li's room.

Y/n: "Millianna's gonna have a fit when she sees those two."

Mom: "oh, Y/n's absolutely fabulous at guitar! He plays a bit of piano too."