Trinity Awakens

Riser and Y/n stood on different sides of the arena. They'd agreed to fight immediately, but Y/n had a few things that he wanted to say to Riser.

Flashback

Grayfia: "I assume that both parties are ready?"

Riser: "Riser will clip this creatures wings."

Y/n: "fuck you too, ass clown. Anyway, I wanna throw a little bet on the table."

Riser: "a bet? Riser is intrigued."

Y/n: "if I win, then you will not marry Rias, your high ranking devil status will be considered moot and your peerage will be handed over to Rias as a second peerage."

Rias: "Y/n..."

Riser: "and if Riser wins?"

Y/n: "then you can marry Rias and I'll become your personal butler, for eternity."

Riser: "Ha! Riser accepts your terms, I'll even let you call in one of your little friends to help."

Y/n: "I will be fighting you alone, Riser."

Flashback end

Y/n was giving Riser an irritating smirk, and it was working.

Riser: "why are you smiling?"

Y/n: "because, I know that you'll lose. Your arrogant nature will end you."

Riser: "oh? Riser is intrigued."

Y/n: "Hmph, REXALIAN!!"

Without so much as a warning, a familiar golden crown appeared on Y/n's head.

Y/n: "not only do I have the benefits of being a Phoenix, but I also have three dragons that have my back."

Rexalian: "allow me to make a suggestion, brother."

Y/n: "go for it."

Rexalian: "show him true fear, unleash trinity."

Y/n: "can I do that with my current strength?"

Rexalian: "yes, I believe in you, brother."

Y/n: "alright then. Let's try it!"

Rexalian: "yes, let's."

I nodded and felt power building up within me.

Rexalian: "Hear me, I am the chaos that lies within Thy soul."

Nerolyth: "I am the judgement that befalls our enemies."

Cykran: "and I am the order that binds them together."

Y/n could feel the next line coming to his head and he acted on instinct.

Y/n: "I command these three shards. now awaken, thee who sleeps in pieces. Come forth, TRINITY DRAGON EMPEROR!!"

A bright light shine forth from underneath him, he looked down and saw a magic circle. Before he could react, a regal, female voice echoed out, making Riser fall on his ass from surprise.

???: "so you are the one who wields my sacred gear?"

Y/n: "you must be Trinity?"

Trinity laughed.

Trinity: "yes, child. I am Trinity. I assume that you wish me to assist you in defeating this creature in front of you?"

Y/n: "please."

She laughed once more and a brighter light consumed Y/n. When it died down, everyone looked at him, awestruck.

 When it died down, everyone looked at him, awestruck