This Ends Now!

Kresus and Y/n stood a few feet apart. Their eyes radiating with power and fury. Kresus' feathers rustled slightly while Y/n's glowed with an intense heat.

Suddenly, as if a coin had dropped, the two lunged at each other. Their bodies surrounded by flame. Y/n harboured murderous insanity in his eyes as he delivered a punch to Kresus' gut. The goddess reeled but didn't falter. She returned the favour by hitting Y/n upside the head with a roundhouse kick. Despite the rather powerful attack, Y/n shrugged it off and went for another attack.

The fight went on and grew in intensity with every passing second. Soon enough, Y/n had adorned Trinity's Armour and was beating Kresus with everything they had.

The two launched at each other and clashed in the middle. Y/n took an opportunity and swiftly kicked Kresus in the jaw. She stumbled back a bit before Y/n charged again.

This time, Kresus had the upper hand. She struck the young Phoenix with a mighty punch to the jaw. She then followed it up by kicking him in the stomach. Then she head-butted him in the face. He was wearing his helmet which made things slightly easier, but it still sent him back a bit.

Y/n ran at the goddess and went for a punch. Kresus was ready to block it...until,

Y/n: "STARSET!!"

The massive red stand appeared beside Y/n and pulled back for a barrage.

Y/n: "CARNIVORE!!"

Starset froze time completely, allowing Y/n to catch his breath for a while and it began the assault.

Starset: "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAA!!"

With each punch delivered, a slight clicking noise could be heard.

Y/n: "soshi te wa Kiwa mokidasu."

Time began to move again and Kresus flew back a bit from the force of the punches. Now remember that Starset has six arms rather than just two.

As Kresus slowly got to her feet, she heard a clicking sound and looked at Y/n, who had a familiar hand sign at the ready. His fist was balled, but his thumb rested slightly above his finger.

Y/n: "...Boom."

He pressed his thumb down and several clicks could be heard. After a few seconds, Kresus was blasted back by the force of a number of explosions.

Y/n: "this is Starset's ability. He can stop time and turn anything he touches into a bomb."

Y/n then ran to catch the Goddess when Starset got in front of him and swiped its top right hand down. Suddenly, Kresus was right in front of the Boy.

Y/n: "DID YOU JUST ZA HANDO THAT BITCH!?"

Starset simply nodded and Y/n grew a demonic smile.

Y/n: "oh~ this'll be fun."

He then ran up to Kresus and kicked her into the air before punching her away. Kresus was shocked by the power that Y/n now possessed. His punches felt like getting hit by a freight train before, but now they felt like an entire planet was being dropped on her head.

Y/n then appeared ahead of her and his stand appeared again, Kresus couldn't see it since she wasn't a stand user, but she knew that whatever was about to happen was gonna hurt like a bitch. She smiled though and corrected herself so she could land a punch to the boy's abdomen. Then she saw what looked like an insect on Y/n's jacket. When she went for the punch, the insect was directly in front of her fist and when it landed.