Wolves, Sharks and Oversized Gators

A/n: "before we begin I just want to say thanks for 20k reads! I'll spare you the regular B.S and get on to the story. However, you can guess what we're gonna be meeting just by the title if you play monster hunter. Ciao!"
————————————————————————

Welp, here we were again. The familiar forest in all of its very red glory.

Karma: "this is where you guys got your familiars?"

Xenovia: "it's rather disturbing."

We walked around for a bit hoping to find Zatouji, the bootleg Ash Ketch- I mean familiar master. Yeah, that's what I meant...totally.

We soon heard rustling from nearby in the trees.

Karma: "what was that?"

Xenovia: "we're being followed."

Y/n: "cool it, she's just assessing the situation."

Alice: "she?"

???: "Master!!"

I turned around and Lulu came screeching into my arms. She wrapped her soft, fluffy wings around me and nuzzled into my chest.

Rias: "hello, Lulu."

Erina: "Lulu?"

Kiba: "she's a familiar known as a Paolumu, a type of wyvern."

Lulu: "Master...has different scent. Smells of...apex predator."

Rias: "I see your speech has improved Lulu."

Y/n: "yeah, I've got a miniature Deviljho to deal with as well now."

Lulu seemed to tense up when the word 'Deviljho' was mentioned.

Ikumi: "are all familiars as...curvy as this one?"

Koneko: "no, my familiar's a cat."

Megumi: "aww, that's cute."

Asia: "mines is a baby dragon."

Soma: "really? I wouldn't have guessed yours to be a dragon, Asia!"

We soon heard an almighty Roar and a howl, like a dragon was fighting a wolf.

Y/n: "Lulu, fly up and tell me what's happening."

Lulu nodded and bolted up at unbelievable speeds. She then shouted down to me.

Lulu: "two apex predators!"

We all ran out to see what was going on. when we arrived we saw a huge alligator-like Leviathan with electric sparks coming off of its back and mouth.

 when we arrived we saw a huge alligator-like Leviathan with electric sparks coming off of its back and mouth

The other creature was a huge wolf that had red electricity sparking from its body.