A/n part 2: battle tendency

Okay, so you guys want lemons.

Cool, I can do that. I don't usually write lemons though so you'll have to forgive me on that front.

As for why this is up, I want to get a general order for who gets railed first to last.

So obviously, Rias and Sona are getting first /first and second. I'm thinking Either Ryuko then Akeno or Akeno then Ryuko after them.

Following that, I've got no clue...HOWEVER! I want you guys to give me a general idea of who you wanna see take the D and in what order, either way, all the waifus are gonna get some 'alone time' with Y/n, minus Ophis and Kunou because those two are gonna have daughter roles. yes even Ophis, Deal with it.
————————————————————————
Also You'll probably be aware that we have an open rook slot and twelve free pawn slots so I wanna give you guys some options.

Let me know who you guys want to see alongside these options, this is not a guarantee that they'll appear, but it's likely.

(Kuroinu)

Origa Discordia
(I know everyone else calls her Olga but I don't really like that name so I'm calling her Origa)

Chloe

Celestine Lucross

Claudia Levantine

Maia

(Fairy Tail)

Mirajane Strauss

Lisanna Strauss

Yukino Aguria

Sorano Aguria/Angel

Juvia Lockser

Brandish Myu

Dimaria Yesta

Hisui E Fiore

Seilah

(SAO, because fuck Kirito)

Agiel (Thunder Lion, Chocolate Axe...Tiffany)

Asuna Yuuki

Lisbeth

Sinon

(Gurren Lagann)

Simon

Yoko Littner

(Highschool DxD)

Katerea Leviathan

Murayama

Katase

Aika Kiryuu

(Other)

Rem (Re: Zero)

Darkness (Konosuba)

Moka Akashiya (Rosario Vampire)

Cynthia (Pokémon)

Sonia (Pokémon)

Asagi Igawa (Taimanin Asagi)

Sakura Igawa (Taimanin Asagi)

Akame (akame ga kill)

Giorno Giovanna (JoJo)

Chiaki Nanami (best girl in Danganronpa)

Lucoa (Dragon Maid)

Suu (Monster Musume)

And finally

Zero Two (Darling in the Franxx)

It's a long list but we've got thirteen slots to fill...that sounds wrong out of context but we'll just move on from that.

Take your pick and let me know if you have any suggestions, I'll try and see if I can incorporate them into the story if I pick one.
————————————————————————
Also Ikaros and the other Angeloids are gonna show up and transfer to Kuoh, why? Because the angels are outnumbered! Irina needs friends.

Also someone very wholesome and well loved will be with them. This will happen next chapter!
———————————————————————
After one more chapter, we'll move on to the Kyoto arc. I'll try to make it more interesting than it was in canon by having more interactions with Yasaka and just more fun in general. Also I'll try and put a lemon with either Rossweisse or one of the others, maybe Artoria since she's transferring to Kuoh as well.

Basically, class 2-B's gonna get a lot more crowded.
————————————————————————
Final point: I've been working on the rewrite of the forsaken prince and I'm writing chapter three 'Smoke and Mirrors' right now, so I want to know. Do you guys want me to post chapter one so you kinda know what to expect from the new version of the story? If so, tell me.

Anyway, I've ranted enough. Thanks for enjoying the story so far and I'll see ya next time. Cia-

???: "really, you're not even going to introduce me, Rage?"

A/n: "okay, look. You'll be hinted at during the next arc so calm your tits."

???: "wow, not even a name drop for the readers?"

A/n: "look, you'll have your moment, Kresus. So zip it."

...

...

...

...

A/n: "MOTHER FU-!!"