Open House Antics

Class had started and all of the parents came piling in, Mostly to embarrass their kids. Korosensei couldn't show himself to the parents for obvious reasons.

I couldn't help but be nervous. Not because of my adoptive parents, but because of my real ones.

I was soon proven that I really shouldn't have been nervous in the slightest as Allia and Samael walked in.

Teacher: "umm, excuse me, are you related to anyone here?"

Samael: "yeah, Y/n Hyoudou."

Teacher: "b-but his parents are over there."

Allia: "allow me, my husband is rather irritable."

Samael: "hey! I'm not that bad!"

Y/n: "says the guy currently exclaiming his point."

Samael: "...fuck I've got nothing for that."

Y/n: "love you too, dad."

Murayama/Katase: "DID HE JUST CALL HIM DAD!?!?"

Allia: "anyway, the Hyoudous are Y/n's adoptive parents. We're his biological ones."

Matsuda: "damn, Y/n. Your mom is friggin hot."

Y/n: "keep talking like that and I'll fuse your head with that window."

Samael obviously heard this and started laughing. The two walked to the back of the class and stood with my adoptive parents.

Teacher: "alright, we're going to do some clay modeling, then we're going to review our music projects."

Y/n: "shit."

A block of clay was handed to each student. The perverted trio-...the perverted duo, made some clay models of their favourite AV actress, Momozono Momo. The girls all started making things like, dragons and a few of them tried modeling me.

I decided to go above and beyond. I split he clay block into five different segments. I modeled the first segment to look like a Person, next I made three dragons from some of the segments. Finally I modeled a Phoenix with its wings open, I used a little clay knife and etched in some finer details such as flames. In all, it looked pretty damn good.

Katase: "oh wow!"

Murayama: "look at Y/n's."

The girls all started to crowd around to see what I made, the guys did the same for the duo that made Momozono Momo. Don't ask me how I know her name, remember who my brother is-...was.

Allia and Samael also came to check it out, Samael was really impressed whilst Allia just had a smug smile on her face.

Then came the music projects. We were supposed to write three songs in three different styles. We were reviewing one of each of our songs.

Most of the guys went for a rap style that usually had some really perverse lyrics. The teacher went apeshit and told them exactly what they should do to remedy their, admittedly really shit, songs.

The girls varied in styles, some going for no lyrics at all, some going for a more pop vibe, all in all, the girls didn't sound too bad...then came mine.

Out of all of the songs that had been, mine was way different, my song...was a metal song. The song's title, Death is not defeat.