Awakening True Rage

Issei: "COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!?!?"

Y/n: "I physically have zero clue, bro."

???: "oh, right. Sorry, my name is Tyrrial. I'm the sapphire dragon empress."

Nerolyth: "how did you get here?"

Tyrrial: "because, my last partner was an ass, so I let him die and I found someone better!"

Y/n: "that doesn't exactly inspire confidence, Tyrrial."

Tyrrial: "oh, don't worry. I know that you're a good person. I will warn you though, I'm like Cykran, Nerolyth and Rexalian."

Y/n: "a shard of a much more powerful being?"

Tyrrial: "Yup! I'm part of Yttria. The dragon of devastation."

Koneko: "I've heard of Yttria. It single handedly wiped out an entire platoon of angels with a swipe of it's tail."

Tyrrial: "yup, that sounds about right. Anyway, you should keep an eye out for the emerald and amethyst dragon emperors."

Kiba: "let me guess, they still have their partners?"

Tyrrial: "not for long. Once one of us finds someone stronger than the others, then the other three will leave their partners and come and seek you out."

I sweatdropped. I was still getting over the fact that I now have a fourth sacred gear in my arsenal.

Issei: "come on, we've gotta go take on that fallen asshole!"

Y/n: "agreed. Let's go!"

Everyone: "right!"

Meanwhile back at the ORC, the second peerage and Asia were all chilling out and chatting amongst themselves when Rias and the others teleported into the room.

Rias: "Ravel, Asia. I need you two to try your best to heal Irina."

Asia/Ravel: "Right!"

The two immediately got to work healing Irina whilst Yubelluna walked up to Rias.

Yubelluna: "what're we dealing with?"

Akeno: "Kokabiel, he's a leader class fallen angel."

The others visibly flinched when she mentioned that he was a leader class.

A few minutes later, myself and the others arrived to find the student council creating a barrier around the school.

Y/n: "Sona!"

Sona turned and smiled when she saw me.

Sona: "Y/n, your arrival couldn't have been more opportune. Kokabiel's here, we need to hold him off."

Y/n: "on it!"

I ran through the barrier into the school and saw that Rias and the others had already started fighting him. I saw Xenovia fighting off some stray priests with her Excalibur.

Y/n: "Kiba, help Xenovia!"

Kiba: "alright!"

I saw that Siris and Karlamine were helping Xenovia as well.

Y/n: "three knights and a holy sword wielder should be enough."

Koneko ran over to Xuelan and Isabella and helped to fight off a giant three headed dog.

Y/n: "Issei?"

Issei: "yeah?"

Y/n: "I want a three headed dog."