Scars of Grief

Y/n: "ISSEEEEEIIIIII!!!!!!"

My anger and fury burst forth in a pillar of black flames. Beyond Reason. Beyond Furious. Unforgiving. Unrelenting.

Without a second thought I launched myself towards Kokabiel. He smirked, but he did not realise the Uranium Bomb that he had just set off.

When I reached him, I drove a solid punch into his abdomen, he reeled in pain as I drove a kick into his chest and sent him flying back a few feet.

Kokabiel: "well this certainly is interesting. well, I am trying to start a war so I should tell you...That during the Great War, God died alongside the Devil kings!!!

This sent a shockwave through everyone there. Asia passed out and Xenovia could barely stand.

I, on the other hand, launched myself at Kokabiel again and I sucker punched him in the jaw.

Kokabiel: "Hahaha! Yes!! Come Trinity Dragon, Fight me!!"

I spread my own wings and Kokabiel looked on in shock. They were burning black...and there was fourteen of them.

Rias watched on with a fearful expression.

Rias: "Y/n..."

From where Issei had disintegrated, a red orb of light emerged and hovered there before floating upwards and then hovering right next to me. I didn't notice it as I was too caught up in my grieving rage.

???: "Y/n!"

I turned and saw the little red orb floating next to me. I recognised the voice that came from it.

Y/n: "Ddraig?"

Ddraig: "yes, it's me. I can sense your fury, and I'd like to exact my own revenge on this foul crow. What say you? Partners?"

I reached my hand out to him and held the orb before crushing it in my palm. I felt the energy coursing through me and soon, red markings had appeared on Trinity's armour."

Trinity: "welcome aboard, Ddraig."

Ddraig: "we can catch up later, Trinity. We've got a crow to kill."

Y/n: "Ddraig! Trinity!"

Ddraig/Trinity: "Right! BOOST/ENHANCE!!!"

Trinity enhanced my speed whilst Ddraig boosted my overall power and I charged at the crow in front of me. I didnt stop. I kept punching him until I finally broke his arm. That wasn't nearly enough though.

I swung around him and drove my foot into the back of his head before facing him once more and smashing his face into my knee.

Tyrrial: "my turn! ABSORB!!!"

All of Kokabiel's energy was drained away and I felt myself becoming stronger.

Y/n: "hear me, Crow. I am Y/n Hyoudou. Son of Allia Rathalli and Samael. the Trinity Dragon Emperor. I'm also the brother of the person you just killed. Now, kindly, DIE!!!"

I focussed my energy and a massive ball of black flames formed in my hands and I fired it as a pillar of fire at Kokabiel.

He crashed to the ground whilst his feathers singed and his skin burned. I dropped down in front of him.

Kokabiel: "please...l-let me live."

Y/n: "you killed my brother...I'll make you suffer for it."

I reached down and grabbed his wings and pulled as hard as I could before, finally, I ripped them off. Kokabiel screamed in agony as I ripped his other wings from his back, leaving him weak and vulnerable.