Poolside Shenanigans

Y/n POV

I finally arrived at the school and saw the others waiting for me at the gate.

Rias: "Y/n! Over here!"

I gave a small smile and walked over to them. When I got there, I was immediately pulled into a hug, and into a pair of large breasts by none other than Akeno.

Y/n: "*muffled* Akeno, as much as I appreciate the sentiment, can you fucking not?"

Akeno: "aww, is someone embarrassed?~"

Rias: "Akeno, down girl."

Akeno: "aww, but he's still hurting."

Y/n: "*muffled* actually, I'm suffocating."

Finally, Koneko pulled me away from Akeno and I could catch my breath.

Y/n: "thanks, Neko. I owe ya."

Koneko: "then teach me how to swim."

Y/n: "deal."

Rias explained that, since the Student council cleaned up the main building, the ORC would clean the pool and we got first dibs on it once it was clean.

Once we arrived at the pool, I physically felt repulsed by the sight.

Y/n: "Fuckadoodle-doo!"

Kiba: "the pool hasn't been used since last year."

Rias: "yup, let's get changed and get to cleaning!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Kiba and I were in the changing room and we're getting changed when he brought up an interesting subject.

Kiba: "hey, Y/n?"

Y/n: "sup?"

Kiba: "if you have the powers of an ice Phoenix, does that mean that a water Phoenix is possible?"

I thought to myself for a minute.

Y/n: "no fuckin' clue, pal. Let's check."

I closed my eyes and focussed on the heat of my wings and then focussed on water. Pretty soon I felt my back becoming soaked and I opened my eyes again.

I took a look at my back and, lo and behold, the flames had dissipated and had been replaced by deep blue feathered wings. I concentrated on creating a ball in my hands, when I looked, I saw that there was a sphere of water on my hands.

Y/n: "well, this would've been handy against Riser."

Kiba: "yeah, I suggest using this to our advantage."

Y/n: "agreed."

We finished getting changed and walked out.

Akeno: "hi boys!"

Y/n: "sup?"

Akeno: "mind hosing this area for me?"

I nodded and held my hands out, which confused her until she saw that my wings were blue.

Y/n: "in true meme Fashion: YEET BITCH!!!"

I fired a pillar of water where Akeno had indicated and cleaned the whole thing.

Y/n: "hell yeah!"

The others laughed and we continued. The job took us about thirty minutes, then we changed into our swimwear.

I wore a pair of black and red shorts whilst the others all wore rather revealing swimsuits. Thankfully, Koneko wore a one-piece. I made good on my promise and started to teach her how to swim. We did a few lengths before finally she got the hang of it.