Father

Kiba, Issei and Asia all stood by the window with the light of the sunset shining through the window. Rias had called Sona and the two were sitting next to Y/n. Koneko had sat herself on his lap and Akeno sat on the arm of the chair.

Sitting calmly on the other sofa, was Allia. This was going to be a big one.

Allia: "where do we begin? I guess that I should start with Bartzabel, since I've known him the longest."

Everyone listened to her intently.

Allia: "Bartzabel is one of the most legendary fallen angels in history. He's most well known for slaughtering thousands upon thousands of primeval demons in the past. Well before the Great War."

All the devils in the room paled and the three fallen angels listened on with awe.

Allia: "He and I met when I was still learning the ropes of being a Phoenix. Thanks to him, I met the group of people that I called my family. The entire group consisted of myself, Bartzabel, Gehenna, Baphomet, Abbadon, Alastor, Allocer and finally, Y/n's father, Samael."

Everyone in the room turned pale except for Issei.

Issei: "who's Samael?"

Rias: "the dark emperor. He was the first true devil."

Allia: "true, however, there's a bit more to Samael's story."

Y/n: "tell me, please."

Allia smiled.

Allia: "Samael was Originally an Angel. However he renounced his wings, plucking out the feathers one by one until only their skeletal frame remained. He was cast out of Heaven because he was the one responsible for engineering the fall of Adam and Eve. He truly didn't care for God's ideals. Most of the church view him as the ultimate form of evil. In reality, he wanted humanity to be free, he wanted them to feel what it was like to be, well, human."

Y/n started sniggering for some reason, which caused Allia to look confusedly at him.

Allia: "is something funny?"

Y/n: "so is there a holy hand grenade? Or am I just being childish?"

This caused Issei and Kiba to look away as they had both started laughing. Even Allia couldn't help but laugh.

Allia: "Knowing your father, I wouldn't put it past him."

Rias and Sona just smiled at the fact that I was able to think the same as I always have.

Raynare: "can we get back to the story?"

Allia: "yes, sorry. Anyway, our little group of friends soon expanded when a certain group of angels decided to say hello to us. They were: Ariel, Azreal, Michael, Gabriel, Cassiel, Gadreel, Jegudiel and Azazel. Our group had once again expanded, and we were living how we wanted to. That is, until the Great War started. Azazel was second in command to the then Governor General of the fallen angels, Bellial. Michael, Gabriel, Cassiel, Ariel and Jegudiel all returned to heaven. Whilst Bartzabel and Gadreel remained in the human realm."

Allia smiled, remembering her friends fondly.

Flashback - 7,000 years

The war raged on in the skies above where the trio stood. Among them was a still young Allia, next to her was a stoic looking teenage boy with long H/c hair and white eyes. He was covered from head to toe in demonic symbols. This young demon, was Samael, The first devil. Despite his young appearance, he was well over a thousand years old. There was also another boy, he was much more laid back than Allia or Samael.