Dodgeball and Murphy's Law

Y/n POV

It was interval time, and the whole school was crowding around the tennis courts where Rias and Akeno were going to face Sona and Tsubaki. The air was tense with excitement, but it was also tense with fear because the guys there knew that if they gawked at Rias, I'd purge them Star Platinum style.

I watched as the two pairs took their places and the match began. After about twenty minutes , they broke the rules that THEY placed. The two teams started using magic, right in front of a large infestation of humans.

Issei and I were also really tired since we stayed up all night watching DBZA and JoJo, so I have Popo's best quotes stick in my head.

I regret nothing.

We made it back to the clubroom after the match finished and Koneko held up two broken rackets.

Koneko: "I though that you weren't allowed to use magic."

Rias: "hehe, sorry. We just got a bit carried away."

Y/n: "good thing we've got that memory wiping spell. We'd be fucked if we didn't."

Raynare, who was sleeping on the couch, was woken up by all of the talking.

Raynare: "can you just be quiet?"

Y/n: "aww, is the little fallen angel tired?"

This irked her to jump to her feet and chase me around whilst I laughed.

Raynare: "GET BACK HERE!!"

Y/n: "Cykran!"

Cykran: "Warp!"

I disappeared from my spot and reappeared next to Kiba.

Y/n: "say nothing."

Kiba nodded whilst stifling a laugh as I stood next to him nonchalantly.

Raynare: "Where'd that little bastard go!?"

Y/n: "I'll have you know that I'm six foot four!"

Raynare screamed in rage and I just kept warping around, further annoying her.

Rias: "alright you two, that's enough."

Y/n: "sorry, babe."

By now, Rias was used to me calling her that so she didn't freak out like she used to.

Raynare: "sorry, Rias."

Rias: "it's no problem. Anyway, we've decided on a decider game of sorts."

Y/n: "*whisper* please be dodgeball, please be dodgeball, please be dodgeball."

Rias: "we've decided to play dodgeball to decide who gets to go to get a familiar."

Y/n: "YES!!"

The others laughed at my childish antics. I really didn't care though, I was gonna get to throw a ball at Saji and no one could blame me if I hurt him.

Rias: "well meet up in the gym tomorrow night, so get ready."

Everyone: "right!"

Kalawarner: "I'll be sure to make some snacks for you before you play then."

Rias: "thank you, Kalawarner."

Kalawarner smiled and nodded before heading into the kitchen that we have for no reason other than why the fuck not.

Timeskip

After we got home, I decided to open the letter that Allia had given me.

I took one look at the page and my eyes widened in shock.