Reforging bonds

Y/n POV

I woke up when I heard my alarm. when I went to reach for it, instead I felt something soft.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of breasts in front of my face.

Y/n: "*muffled*Rias, can you not?"

???: "I'm not Rias."

I looked up in confusion and saw that it was actually Xenovia's breasts that were being pushed into my face.

Y/n: "NANI!?"

I jumped out of bed and crashed onto the floor. Xenovia sat up and looked down at me.

Xenovia: "I said that I wouldn't allow you to sleep on the floor. Besides, we slept in the same bed when we were younger."

Y/n: "back then we had a thing called childhood innocence! Not to mention, THOSE were nowhere near that big!"

Xenovia looked at her chest then back to me.

Xenovia: "I still see no problem with it. Besides, I have something that I need to ask you."

Y/n: "what?"

Xenovia: "I wish to revoke my earlier request and replace it with this. I'd appreciate any help that the devils in this town could lend us."

Xenovia got onto her knees and bowed, she was truly begging us for help.

Y/n: "Gadreel must've really put things in perspective for you, huh?"

She nodded and I knelt down next to her, lifting her head up by the chin.

Y/n: "we'll help in any way we can."

Xenovia smiled and gently wrapped her arms around me, holding me closely like we did when we were kids.

Timeskip to school

After I explained the situation to the others, they all agreed to help in any way they could.

Xenovia returned to the church and now I was sitting in class, eating my lunch. Karma and I were going to spar next period, so both of us were stocking up our energy.

I looked behind me and saw him leaning back and smirking whilst eating a sandwich.

The bell rang for next period and Karma and I headed to the changing rooms.

After a few minutes, the others finally arrived where Karma and I were standing. Korosensei slithered up to us and chuckled.

Korosensei: "this brings back memories. Anyway, I want you to remember that this is a sparring match. Not a deathmatch. Got that?"

Karma: "yup, you really worry too much."

Y/n: "I'll try not to break anything."

We were about to go when we heard a commotion. All of us looked over and saw that the other classes had come out to watch us. I saw Rias, Akeno, Sona, Ravel, Mihae, Mira and Koneko standing in the crowd.

The girls were all basically quivering with anticipation and Karma and I stepped towards each other. Smashing our hands together in a powerful handshake.

Karma/Y/n: "May the best assassin win!"

We then stepped back a bit and got into a fighting stance.

Karma had adopted a casual looking stance that still screamed "come at me!"

I chuckled and got into my stance. A tight boxing stance that I could fluidly change to another martial art stance. The air was tense, the two of us stared each other down. Then...we launched our attacks.