A/N

So, hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I'm having a blast writing it, but I want to address a few things.

One:
Looks like Seven deadly sins is going to be crossing over into this fic. So let me know what characters you want to see from there.

Second:
Obviously, I don't think anyone saw our boi, Dio to appear. So I want to ask you this, should I make Y/n even more OP and give him a stand?

Third:
I want you guys to let me know which characters from the crossovers I've already confirmed you want to see. Millianna and Sherry from fairy tail are already in here but I want you guys to give me some other suggestions.

I'll tell you that three more characters are already confirmed though.

Fourth:
This is a pretty important one, do y'all want another familiar? Personally, I love Lulu and I plan on making her appear more in the future as well as our new three headed good boi, but I wanna know if you guys want to get them a friend. If so then tell me what you want.

Choose any of the ones mentioned in the original vote for a familiar or choose from this list.

Succubus

Slime Girl

Hellhound

Lamia

Tobi-Kadachi

Or, as a complete shot in the dark...Lunastra

Or leave me some suggestions!

You guys pick one if you want.

Lastly:
I want to know something

Who else should be in our Harem:

Yasaka
Yes/No

Sherry
Yes/No

Millianna
Yes/No

Risers ex-peerage
Yes/No/a few

Sona's peerage minus Saji
Yes/No/a few

That'll be all for now, also thanks for 3k views! Anyway, I'll do one of these for each new character that isn't going to be confirmed as "in the harem"

Anyway, thanks again and I'll see you next chapter, Ciao!