Clash of the Titans

When we left off, shit was about to go-

*BOOM*

...Yeah, about that well.

Y/n and his counterpart were flying around and causing unbelievable amounts of destruction with every attack.

(Y/N) hit him with a nasty flip kick followed by a devastating downward punch. Y/n managed to recover in time to dodge the punch and launched an uppercut at his twin's stomach.

Both main characters had insane smiles on their faces as they exchanged blows. (Y/N) was piling on attack after attack whilst Y/n bided his time and waited for an opening. He saw one for a split second and took the opportunity to kick his twin backwards with massive force.

Unfortunately (Y/N) was unharmed and had transformed into his life fibre overdrive form.

(No image because it's in Nakedness Weaponised so go read that if you want to know what it looks like)

(Y/N) spread his jet wings and missiles fired out from the tips. Y/n only smirked when he saw them and took it upon himself to tank the attacks with his wings. He curled his wings around himself and used them as a shield to block the missiles.

When the barrage ended, (Y/N) smirked when he saw his twin floating with his wings curled around him.

(Y/N): "heh, didn't put up a bad fight. Unfortunately, you were fighting me."

Shinketsu: "uhh, I don't think he was even fazed by that."

(Y/N): "the fuck?"

To prove her point, Y/n gathered energy within his wings and teleported behind his twin. He slowly opened them and showed the massive amount of fire that was inside of them.

(Y/N): "oh shi-"

*BOOM*

Y/n discharged the energy with a massive explosion and he sent (Y/N) spinning backwards for a few yards before he righted himself midair.

(Y/N): "Oi, I'll admit, that was a good move. But you're still gonna lose, fuckhead."

Y/n just chuckled and pointed behind his counterpart.

Y/n: "don't turn around."

Just as he expected, (Y/N) didn't turn around. What he didn't see coming was the Giratina that was below him. Well, he didn't notice it until it tail smacked him to Y/n.

With a maniacal grin, (Y/N) righted himself in midair and used his momentum to charge a punch at Y/n, who responded by delivering one of his own.

The twos fists met in the middle and a huge
shockwave was sent rippling through the dimensional gap. It didn't take long for the assault to continue on both sides however. The two flew around like a pair of blurs that clashed in the middle, causing untold destruction.

Meanwhile, in a cell somewhere in the dimensional gap, The leader of the Youkai, Yasaka, felt the tremors from the bois' fight and grew nervous.

Yasaka: "those tremors...they belong to something powerful."

No shit, Yasaka.

Anyway, back to the mayhem. Palkia had appeared courtesy of (Y/N) and it was engaging Giratina. Whilst that happened, Y/n fought his counterpart with everything he had.

(Y/N) wouldn't admit it, but he was having a blast.

Both overpowered badasses were going all out and they were both loving the thrill.

Y/n: "this is a fight! I fucking NEEDED this!!"

(Y/N): "damn! I actually have to keep focussed on this one. Hell, this shit's actually fun!!"