Holy Blueberry

The two exorcists stood patiently outside of the gates to Kuoh academy. They were waiting for one of the Devils that lived in the town.

Sona and Tsubaki spotted them and approached.

Sona: "What might you be doing here on school property?"

Xenovia: "we're here to speak to miss Gremory."

This took the two devils a bit by surprise, but they accepted and went about their day.

Meanwhile, in class - Y/n POV

I was looking forward to this.

Everyone was standing on the track field, getting ready for their training. Karma and I were already stretching as we knew that the two of us were going to get tougher training.

Then we heard something enter into the lower atmosphere. Karma smirked.

Karma: "I'd suggest covering your eyes unless ya want dust in them!"

Everyone did what he suggested and it proved to be exactly what they needed as Korosensei landed with a loud BOOM!

Karma and I just laughed at the perverted trio spitting out dust from their mouths.

Korosensei: "alright, people. I'll start you off simple. I want each of you to practice stabbing motions and slashing motions. The key to being a good assassins is..."

Issei: "stealth?"

Korosensei: "hmm, that's part of it, but not entirely."

Ni: "hand-eye coordination?"

Korosensei turned slightly red and a red circle appeared on his face.

Korosensei: "correct! Full marks, Ni."

Ni just giggled to herself whilst Karma and I kept stretching.

Korosensei then gave each of them an anti-sensei knife. Then he looked to Karma and I.

Korosensei: "since you two have done this sort of thing before, I'd like you to practice with some other things. Karma, your hand to hand combat is rather impressive, so work on your firearms training."

Karma nodded and picked up one of the anti-sensei rifles.

Korosensei: "Y/n, you've honed your skills since we last met, I'd like you to train in CQC, but with something a bit different."

It was then that he produced a large, badass looking double ended scythe.

Y/n: "where the hell did you get this!?"

Korosensei: "I taught you how to make that armour, didn't I?"

Y/n: "...true."

I walked forwards and picked up the scythe. I spun it around my arm a few times then went off to train with it.