Phenex and Gremory

*(A/n: "whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. WHAT!? When did I hit 1k on this story!? The fuck!? Umm...thanks guys! I wasn't expecting this to hit 1k as fast as it did. I'm just...HOLY SHIT!!")*

Y/nPOV

I was almost asleep laying on my bed, however something was keeping me up. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was.

Y/n: "Cykran."

Cykran: "What is it, Partner?"

Y/n: "Rias has been pretty down lately, any theories as to why?"

Cykran: "a few, I think that the most likely is the one that you're going to hate the most though."

I was about to answer when a red circle appeared in my room. From it, Rias emerged with a very troubled expression.

Rias: "Y/n."

Y/n: "Rias, is something wrong?"

Instead of answering me, she climbed on top of me and looked directly into my eyes.

Rias: "Y/n, I need you to take me, and I need you to do it now."

Her voice was full of urgency, but she was still asking me to take her virginity from her.

Y/n: "Rias..."

Rias: "are you choosing to deny me?"

Y/n: "...are you absolutely sure about this. I don't want you to regret this decision."

Rias' eyes widened, then she smiled softly and lowered herself down and kissed me.

Rias: "one hundred percent."

I nodded and kissed back, we were seriously about to do the deed. Or at least that would be the case had a white magic circle not appeared next to us.

Rias: "damn, I was too late."

???: "really Rias? You're here with this lowborn?"

A woman emerged from the circle, she had silver hair that was braided at the sides and was rather neatly styled. She also wore a blue and white maid uniform.

Rias was about to challenge her for insulting me, I had other plans, namely...Shenanigans.

Y/n: "so...who the fuck's this knob goblin?"

Rias: "Y/n?"

I had my signature shenanigans smirk on my face and Rias knew that This woman wasn't going to be let go of easily.

???: "my apologies, my name is Grayfia Lucifuge. I too am a servant of the Gremory family."

Y/n: "yeah, yeah, whatever. So why'd ya cockblock me? Isn't Rias allowed to be with who she wants? or do you high class Devils just have a twelve metre pole shoved up your asses about this whole thing?"

Grayfia obviously wasn't expecting this. She visibly stepped back, however it wasn't for the reason that I was thinking.

Rias: "Y-Y/n?"

I looked at her and noticed a faint orange glow coming from behind me.

Y/n: "ah, shite."

I turned and saw that my wings were on full display.

Grayfia: "y-you're-"

Y/n: "I'm a devil. One of Rias' servants and her fuckin' boyfriend, so I suggest crawling back to hell."

The glow from my wings intensified for a few seconds.

Rias: "Y/n, stop. This is beyond us."

Y/n: "bullshit. Whatever this is, I'm not gonna let you be pinned down by some shitty devil rule."