Conference Hijinks

Class had started and the conference was after school. There was only three periods left in the school day, unfortunately, those three periods were assassination training.

All three of them.

Korosensei: "alright everyone, I know that three periods of this will seem like hell to most of you. But believe me, it will be worth it. As such, I've brought in an old friend to help you out.

???: "Y/n, Karma, it's been too long."

We looked over and saw the man that trained us in junior high walking towards us with his wife in tow.

Tadaomi Karasuma.

We smiled and waved to him

We smiled and waved to him. Behind him, Professor Bitch waved to us too.

 Behind him, Professor Bitch waved to us too

Karma: "oh look! It's professor bitch!"

She heard this and got pissed.

Prof bitch: "STOP CALLING ME A BITCH!!"

Karma: "don't expect that to go away any time soon, teach."

Karasuma laughed and stood in front of the rest of our class.

Karasuma: "alright, for the rest of the class that don't know who I am. My name is Karasuma. I'm part of the ministry of defence, I'm also going to be you guys' personal assassination teacher."

Prof. Bitch: "I'm his wife, Irina Karasuma. I'm a professional assassin."

Karma: "if in doubt, call her Professor Bitch."

Prof. Bitch: "call me that and I make you my next target, Akabane!"

Y/n: "wow, didn't take you for a predator, Professor Bitch."

Prof. Bitch: "I have half a mind to kill you right here and now, Hyoudou!"

I flipped her off with a cheeky grin. Karasuma started to teach the guys in our class whilst Professor Bitch taught the girls.

Karasuma focussed on fast melee combat and firearms training whilst Prof. Bitch focussed more on seduction techniques and close quarters assassination.