Evolution

Diodora had been sending love letters to Asia like a crazed stalker. There was literally no end to them. Rias had to physically remove me from the room a few times so I wouldn't hunt the pretentious little shit stain down.

*A/n: "as you can all clearly tell, Y/n is fucking pissed."*

Y/n: "what gave it away, jackass?"

Eventually, Diodora Astaretard decided to pop in for a visit.

A green circle appeared in the middle of the room and the douchey cock waffle walked out.

Diodora: "greetings, everyone."

Rias: "Diodora!"

Jotaro: "this guy's the one who's been sending all those letters to Asia?"

Shamsiel: "he looks pathetically weak."

Diodora: "hello again, Asia."

Y/n: "you so much as lay a finger on her and no devil alive will fix what I do to you.
understand, ass clown?"

Diodora: "my, how rude of you."

My eye twitched and I was almost tempted to let Saber stab him in the eye. But I wanted to get a hit in.

Y/n: "...Muda."

I only needed the one strike. Diodora was sent flying across the room from the force of the impact.

Rias: "Y/n!"

Y/n: "explain why you're here, Astaroth. Otherwise I'll kill you on the spot."

The others couldn't believe what they were hearing. Kiba then figured something.

Kiba: "wait, do you think that maybe whatever that was that activated when Loki stabbed Rias is corrupting his mind?"

Koneko: "maybe..."

Kuroka: "whatever it is, it's dangerous."

Rias: "Y/n, please stop!"

I didn't reply, I just waited for him to stand again.

Diodora: "I'm simply here to talk to Lady Gremory. I don't need your filthy hands on me."

Y/n: "says the insect to the boot."

The others then caught on. I wasn't letting anything corrupt my mind. I was toying with him to see if I could get any juicy info from him.

Diodora: "you would compare me, Diodora Astaroth, to an Insect!?"

Rias: "Diodora, shut up."

He was slightly surprised by this but he sat down across from Rias. Myself being the other king piece present and her fiancé, I sat next to her.

Diodora: "I'd like to initiate a bishop trade."

Rias: "I appreciate your offer..."

He smirked and a sadistic grin came over my face, it was the same for Rias

Rias/Y/n: "Daga Kotowaru."

Diodora was slightly surprised at the quick answer.

Diodora: "I-I can assure you, these girls are highly trained and very obedient."

???: "and former holy women that were cast out because of you, you wretch!"

Standing at the door was a VERY angry Freya.

Diodora: "t-the goddess Freya!?"

Y/n: "sup, Freya. You been busy?"

Freya: "yes, things tend to get a bit hectic around summer time. Apart from that though, this man is possibly one of the most depraved devils that I've ever had the displeasure of meeting."