Peerage Time

I awoke to the sound of flapping wings outside. There was really only gonna be one way this played out.

Y/n: "oh look, Tannin's here."

After everyone else woke up and got dressed, we all convened outside of the Gremory mansion where Azazel was waiting.

Azazel: "morning, Devils. I'll get straight to the point, I've got a twenty day training regiment lined up for each of you."

Then Tannin flew down from above.

Azazel: "Y/n, Tannin is going to be helping with your training. You'll focus on honing your skills not only with Trinity, but with Ddraig and Yttria as well."

Y/n: "heh, fine by me. Looking forward to it, big guy!"

Tannin: "I'll admit, I'm rather excited myself. I've never trained any of the wielders of one of the shards, never mind the wielder of all three."

Y/n: "haha! Well get ready for an ass whooping!"

Tannin laughed good-heartedly and I climbed onto his back.

Y/n: "I'll see ya in twenty days!"

Rias: "you'd better be safe out there, Y/n!"

Y/n: "love you too, Rias!"

She smiled and waved with the others as Tannin and I flew away.

We landed a few hundred miles away from the Gremory manor, in a ravine. Tannin stood in front of me.

Tannin: "we will begin your training once I've seen the extent of your powers."

I nodded then entered the three Trinity Dragon Balance breakers before going a step further and using Trinity herself's Balance breaker.

Tannin was rather impressed, what he didn't know was the other four sacred gears that I was hiding from him.

Timeskip (ten days into training)

Tannin and I were both sparring to see who was stronger. I could tell that he wasn't holding back and was hitting me with everything he had, but because of Trinity's armour, I was well protected. I then got a really stupid, but really interesting idea.

Y/n: "Trinity, ya think we can do what we did when we fought Kokabiel?"

Trinity: "you mean, that?"

Y/n: "wanna try it?"

Trinity chuckled to herself then agreed. I used her warping ability to move out of the way and create a window.

Y/n: "Ddraig! You're up!"

Tannin: "Ddraig!?"

Ddraig: "Right!"

Trinity/Ddraig: "FUSION!"

I felt my powers growing rapidly and then a red light consumed my armour. Trinity's armour was now red and gilded with gold.

Tannin: "incredible!"

Y/n: "Let's kick some ass!"

Trinity/Ddraig: "Right! ENHANCE/BOOST!!"

I enhanced my speed whilst my overall power was boosted and we continued to spar for a while.

I didn't notice someone watching me fight from the sidelines. He looked rather impressed.

???: "I have to say, you're far more than I was lead to believe. I'm actually looking forward to the day when we fight."

He smirked then walked away whilst Tannin and I continued to fight.