An AV Star in Town

I woke up with the sun shining through my window and Eevee jumping around all over the place. Sona stirred awake as well and we smiled and shared a kiss when we saw each other.

Eevee: "Vee!"

Y/n: "mornin' Eevee. Whaddya want?"

Eevee bounded over to a small bowl in the corner of my room...that looked much bigger than it did previously.

Y/n: "I have SEVERAL questions."

Sona: "it seems like the renovation work's been completed."

Y/n: "Renovation!? NANI!?"

Sona: "Sirzechs was adamant that we get your house upgraded."

Y/n: "I was not informed of this!"

???: "calm down, would you. I'm trying to sleep."

I looked over my shoulder and saw Rias lying next to me.

Y/n: "when the hell did you get here!?"

Rias: "that's a pretty rude thing to say to your girlfriend."

Y/n: "my bad, I'm just VERY BAMBOOZLED RIGHT NOW!"

Rias giggled to herself and sat up, resting her head on my shoulder.

Rias: "I should probably also mention that the other girls have moved in with us."

Y/n: "oh fucking joy."

Sona and Rias both giggled.

Sona: "it's not just the girls from the ORC, the girls from the student council moved in too, as well as Rias' second peerage and the three fallen angels."

Y/n: "let me guess, Millianna and Sherry are also here?"

Rias: "well, we couldn't just leave them. Also, in a few days you'll be leaving my peerage."

Y/n: "WHAT!? WHY!?"

Rias: "calm down, it's because you're being promoted to a high ranking devil. You'll get your own peerage. It doesn't mean that we won't see each other or that I've fallen out of love with you."

Y/n: "oh, good. Maybe lead with that next time, Rias."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Rias: "now where'd be the fun in that?~"

Y/n: "okay, you need to stay away from Akeno."

Rias started to laugh, as did Sona.

I fed Eevee and decided to take a tour of the new house before breakfast. Turns out that we've now got a pool, a sauna, a shit ton of bedrooms, a gaming room, a huge music room with a recording studio and a gym for the others and I to train in. Not to mention the living room and everything else about the house had been upgraded to hell and back.

I walked into the dining room and saw everyone sitting around the table having a casual conversation.

Y/n: "how much you guys wanna bet that Sirzechs used some memory fuckery so that mom and dad don't freak the fuck out?"

Ddraig: "I'm with you there, partner."

Iritt: "agreed."

Rexalian: "Brother, he definitely pulled some fuckery."

I could tell that all of the dragons nodded at that so I just walked to the table and sat down between Rias and Sherry.

Once breakfast was finished, we all went about doing our own thing.