Y/n says hello!

Y/n: "sup guys? Bet you weren't expecting this, huh?"

...

Y/n: "yup, sounds about right. Seriously, it usually takes maybe a few hours before you guys start talking and/or shitposting."

Rias: "Y/n, the rest of your year are going to be heading out soon!"

Y/n: "gimme a sec, babe!"

Karria: "Freeze!"

Y/n: "Thanks for the ZA WARUDO, Karria. Anyway, why am I here? That's simple. I'm here to answer any questions you guys may have about me. I'll answer a few things that aren't really that important in the long run."

Nerolyth: "like the fact that you play minecraft and Destiny religiously?"

Y/n: "hey, minecraft good. Fortnite bad. Also, Destiny's fucking badass."

Rexalian: "agreed, Brother."

Y/n: "first off, my name. You guys call me whatever you call your Oc's but as for Rage, he just calls me Seth. Simple name, I know, but he likes the name. Of course Y/N from the other world is called the same but his last name is Wolf. Kinda funny considering that his mom was a priestess for the wolf gods."

Iriit: "is this really necessary?"

Y/n: "nah, I got bored and decided to hijack one of Rages chapters. Cuz why the hell not!?"

Tyrrial: "so, what else is there?"

Y/n: "well, there's Ariit, but he's gonna be showing up more in later chapters."

Cykran: "alright, what about the content of the questions that are asked?"

Y/n: "I frankly don't give a fuck. Ask me anything and I mean ANYTHING. I'll try my best to answer them. Unless of course it's something dumb like, what's my favourite colour. Because it's just going to be F/c."

A/n: "THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE FOURTH WALL!?!?"

Y/n: "I happened...punk ass."

A/n: "Boi."

Y/n: "love you too, asshole. no homo."

A/n: "oh well, while this shit is going on, I saw a piece of dialogue on one of SmartNeoBoi's stories about how his (Y/N) thought it might be a fun idea to invade other fanfics. I just wanted to say that I fully endorse this idea and I'd love to see what happens when an overpowered genocidal badass with a weapon that can wipe out entire multiverses, AKA the Rubber Chicken, meets an overpowered Phoenix and/or an overpowered Dragon king that can basically do the same thing, just without the omniversal weapon of mass destruction that basically has a cult following. Imagine it, two possibly three, badasses trolling bitches and making memes in the process. Let me know what you guys think and I'll try and sort something out."

Y/n: "really, a third me?"

A/n: "well, yes but actually no. This is 'Nakedness Weaponised' (Y/N)."

Y/n: "Oh! So he's gonna drop dildos on the school?"

A/n: "probably. Also, you said three, but in reality there's actually five or six of you."

Y/n: "Nani?"

A/n: "yeah, ones a Warlock (master race), another is Y/N that you know, another's the same but from a different world from either of you two and he's WAY more powerful than either of you. Then there's the Y/n that's an Adeptus Custodes."

Y/n: "wait! Pause! Adeptus Custodes!? The Emperors fucking Bodyguards!?"

A/n: "yup!"

Y/n: "why couldn't that have been me?"

A/n: "fuck you that's why. Anyway Get going, Karria's ability can only hold out so long."

Y/n: "right, right. See ya!"

A/n: "sorry 'bout that, readers. But if you want to ask him anything then go ahead since he's become fully self aware at this point. Ciao!"

End of whatever the fuck this was.