Prologue

2 years had passed and the boys hadn't come home like they said they would. It wasn't because they didn't want to. They missed mom, dad and especially Y/n but they were so incredibly busy that they couldn't possibly take time off. They fought badly for just a week off but the company would never let them. They were too famous now and they needed to commit to it.

This brought Y/n to agony. She couldn't live without them. Yes, they face timed for a few minutes around once a week if the boys had time but it wasn't enough. She felt empty without them. She felt as though the world of fame had swept them away, never to be seen again. Never to be in her arms again. As the boys were so busy they weren't as heartbroken as they were distracted by their busy lives but there wasn't a day that she didn't cross their minds.

Another year had passed and now Y/n was doing better. After Y/n started college with Shanice, she started to become more busy and her mind started to trail off of the boys. She was happy she was finally getting distracted by other things however she still had random nights after calling them were she would sit and cry for hours.

The promise to never betray each other: she kept it. 3 years passed and she still held onto that promise like there was no tomorrow. No boyfriends, no sex, no random kisses with cute guys she liked. None of it. It sounded crazy that in the 3 years they were away from each other, she had never been intimate with anyone else, but having that 10 minutes on a call on a random Friday night, chatting and giggling with them: it was more than she could ever ask for. She wanted them and only them. She was pretty sure there was no one more perfect for her in the entire world. She just wanted to see them again, hold them again, kiss them again.