Chapter 20

It was getting close to the late hours and I had binged almost a whole season of 'friends' cuddled up in a blanket when I felt my phone vibrate from somewhere underneath the blanket. I was half asleep and the sudden buzzing caused me to jolt up, vigorously pulling the blanket around trying to find my phone. I only felt the phone buzz once and so I presumed it wasn't a call; most likely a text or notification. I sighed in relief as I felt my hand come into contact with the warm, rectangular object. I lifted it up out from the blanket and watch the home screen light up, a message from Joonie showing up.

Namjoonie <3

So I know you said not to worry about you but we booked you a ticket with us. I have decided that I'm not leaving LA without you 😊

Omgg you really didn't have to go through the trouble!! but tysm I can't believe I can finally spend more time with you, I have waited years for this >.<

I know, I really needed today.

ya me too :c

why sad? :cc

no no, happy sad c:

good haha. Flight is at 8 am tomorrow, should we pick you up on the way or do you want to make your own way there?

I'll make my own way there don't worry :)

okay I'll see you then princess x

-

I placed my phone down on the blanket and felt my smile grow immensely. It was gonna be so fun and refreshing going on a little trip with my brothers. They were close to the end of their tour so it wasn't as if I would be in the way much. If that was the case I would most likely not have agreed as I don't want to put any more stress on them. But they genuinely did seem upset when they had to leave me and Tae's suggestion of booking me a flight wasn't  a joke; I knew he was being serious.

I grabbed at the TV remote and was about to un-pause the episode to continue watching when my phone started buzzing violently again, except this time it was ongoing which could only mean it was a call this time. I sighed under my breath and dropped the TV remote from my hand, exchanging it for my phone: it was a call from Meghan. I rolled my eyes as I hit answer. I haven't been wanted for hours and suddenly everyone needs me now?

"Heyyy I just got off work and stopped off at the cafe, do you want me to pick you up anything before I come homeee?" She beamed in a cheery voice.

"No I'm good. Why are you so happy?" I said giggling.

"I don't knowww maybe because you start work tomorrow?!!"

Shit.

-

💦SECRET GROUPCHAT💦

Oppas.

Namjoonie <3
Yes baby?

I have really bad news :/

Yoongi <3
?

Kookie <3
What is it?

I can't leave LA-

Taehyungie <3
Wait what. Why?

I got a really good job here with Meghan and I want to stay here :/