Chapter 34

We finally got back to the suite I stayed in the night before and I hopped onto the bed daintily, waiting for the night of my life. I was feeling really aroused all of a sudden and any little move they made with me, turned me insane. I laid down on the bed and eyed each of them as they filed into the room one by one. Tae caught my eye, and a small smirk painted his face.

"What?" he said, knowing exactly what I wanted. I tilted my head at him cutely and kicked my shoes off, the both of them rolling off the bed and landing at his feet. He looked down to the floor at where my abandoned shoes sat and looked back up, his tongue roaming his cheek.

"You didn't think we came here for nothing did you, princess?" He said, walking up to me, seductively, with a hand in his pocket. I found that keeping my smile of excitement hidden was getting harder by the second; my core was starting to tingle. He came around to the side of the bed and I followed his smooth figure, turning my body to face him, my dress riding up my thighs as I did.

"You know why we came here." he whispered, stepping closer and kissing me gently with his soft lips but I took his soft gesture and threw it back in his face. I pulled his face to mine aggressively, sitting myself up and grabbing at his neck, eager for more passion. I don't think Tae was expecting such a demanding reaction from me; I was waiting for him to pull away, but the moment never seemed to come.

"Baby, calm down." I heard Jungkook say from behind me, as he brought my ankles towards him, causing me to slide back in his direction, away from Tae's addicting lips. Once I was in the perfect position for him, he began to unzip the back of my dress slowly, leaving kisses down my exposed back as he did. Every spot that became visible to him, he made sure to praise with his delicate lips. He smoothly unclipped my bra as I felt the uncomfortable, restrictive sensation vanish; now all I was feeling was pleasure. His lips still ventured along my body, the contact causing me to shudder whenever he hit a sweet spot.

Once I was free from discomfort, he quickly moved on to the removal of my dress. For a man who just said I should be the one calming down, he sure was needy. He began pulling the tight material over my ass and sliding it up my body slowly, his hands making their way to my waist, a strong grip as he outlined my curves.

As soon as the dress was off, he flipped me around swiftly so that my back was on the bed. He pulled my legs up rather aggressively, my clothed pussy and his bulging dick now being pressed together, fitting perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. My legs rested on his upper body as he began to leave sweet, little kisses down each leg, dragging his fingers up and down for extra pleasure. Once hearing quiet, pleasant sounds leaving my mouth, he looked down at me, the corners of his mouth turning upright at my reaction to his touch.

"Are you ready for the best night of your life, agi sonyeo?"

With one simple nod, I was getting thrown across the bed, in the direction of Namjoon who was already stripped and waiting for his fun. My ass was now in the air and Namjoon took no time in removing my underwear and positioning himself at my entrance.

"Holy f-fuck." I stutter out, his length burying itself further and further inside me. He immediately began to pick up the pace and my breath came to a halt, gripping at the sheets or anything I could possibly hold onto. That is when Tae got onto the bed, his blood-rushed monster of a dick waiting to be pleased. I saw it as my opportunity to grab onto him and begin thrusting in time with Namjoon. My moans were already starting to escalate and he had only been inside me for a minute.

"Wait, g-get closer." I whimpered out to Tae, eager to see if I could still take his size. At first, I managed three quarters of him, his length already touching the back of my throat and I was almost sure I couldn't go any further. But as Namjoon's thrusts got quicker and deeper, all I wanted to do was give him everything, even if it caused me pain. Saliva built up around his cock and with a little bit of patience, I managed to get him fully inside. I began to bob my own head back and fourth getting used to his length, deep grunts coming from him as he grabbed at my hair aggressively.

I continued to let out breathless moans from around Tae's dick, both of them letting out pleasant, attractive sounds to accompany mine. The pleasure was so good that I neglected to realise that Tae had started to thrust his own dick down my throat, grunting with every drive.

"You fucking thrive off this don't you slut? Getting fucked by us, knowing this is way more to come? the pleasure doesn't fucking stop for you." Namjoon panted out, slapping my ass harshly causing me to let out a pained moan, except the pain felt good and he knew that. I couldn't help but join in with his disorderly grunts as I felt him pulsating inside me; he was coming to his end. I felt his thrusts become somewhat sloppy, and his grip on my ass was tight, possibly to stop the uncontrollable shaking of his body which his orgasm was currently producing.

"Cum-C-Cum in me please." I begged, panting and grabbing onto his wrists behind me, jolting forward after every vicious bang. Taehyung removed his length from my mouth so that I could finally let my moans escape freely, instead of them being plunged back down my throat by his huge ass dick.

"Plea-Please I need it, please." I whimpered out like a weak beggar. I was a slut. He was right. But at this point I didn't care, the pleasure was to good to pass up. He spilled inside me much quicker than I thought he would, possibly because we hadn't done it in years. He wasn't used to such a huge amount of pleasure and it most likely took him by surprise.

I felt him pull out and another one took his place immediately; not even giving me time to breathe. I threw my head into the bed as I couldn't believe how much I was stretched already. When Tae entered me, it didn't hurt once; just a mass of pleasure. I moaned into the bed as Tae was close to hitting my G-spot already. So very close, it was turning me insane, even more desperate than I was earlier and that was saying something. I allowed my eyes to roll to the back of my head, trying to arch my back in order to get his dick to touch my angelic button. But before my idea could take action, Tae began to drill into me harder and deeper than ever before, hitting my G-spot easily. I let my body shudder out and a loud, breathless moan to escape as I felt a tight knot forming in my abdomen. I was close. I was already close and there was still 5 guys waiting to get their pleasure. There was no way they would settle for blowjobs. No, they wanted me. me and only me.

"Close?" Tae growled, noticing my moans escalating but he continued to drill right into my sweetest spot, causing me to almost cry out in pleasure. It had been so long since I felt this breath-taking sensation and I didn't want to wait. I couldn't wait.

"Please s-stop I ca-I can't, I won't be-"

Without warning, Tae's seed filled me up with one last harsh thrust, leaving us both panting in relief. He pulled out with a groan, slapping my ass. I was so sensitive and close to my end that even the slap gave me a hint of pleasure and could have easily sent me over the top. I saw Jimin making his way towards me and I turned around on the bed so I could face him.

"Jimin please I-I don't think I can take much more." I panted, watching as he pleased himself casually, his small fingers lightly grazing his length.

"Don't worry baby. I'll go easy on you." He assured, grabbing my body and dragging me forward, my ass almost off the bed. He eyed me seductively from between my legs, before applying his tongue to my sensitive clit. My legs jerked at this; quiet gasps leaving my mouth as he continued to press his tongue against me. I attempted to divert myself from the contact, but he interlocked his fingers with mine, dragging me even closer to him and his tongue.

"Stay still."

"J-Jimin I'm gonna cu-"

"No you're not." He mumbled, now slowly moving his tongue in a maze pattern along my area, causing my legs to go on a wander, jolting left and right at the sensitivity. This seemed to annoy Jimin as he let go of my hands and used his to push my legs down on the bed, holding them in place. It was clear he wanted me to trust him so that's what I did. I stayed still and allowed his tongue to roam slowly over my area, gripping at his hands that were now firmly wrapped around my ankles.

Jimin knew where my sweet spots were. He knew what set me off and he knew exactly where to place himself to send me into overdrive. But now I've learnt he can also do the opposite. Not only did he know the key to finishing me off, he also knew how to tease me just enough to bring me down from my semi-high and continue our fun for hours on end.

"Ready?"

Word Count: 1704