Chapter 11

I waited outside the aren with the rest of the fans and I couldn't even hear a thing anymore. They had been screaming for so long that my ears were numb to the sound. Luckily, one of my brother's friends worked as a bodyguard for these events and told me he will be able to sneak me in. He informed me that he was told to let all fans in just after the last sound check and so hopefully I will have plenty of time to talk to them. 5 years is a long time and so I knew our conversation wasn't going to be a short one.

In the next half hour, the fans were getting let in and I immediately got pushed over to the side by one big friend group; possibly the ones screaming from the top of their lungs further up in the line. I grunted and gave them all evils even though they were way ahead of me by now. I looked around and try and see if I could see Yeonjun, as he said he would wait for me at the entrance, however he was nowhere to be seen and I started to get worried. I bit my lip nervously and stood on my tiptoes to try and see over the crowds of people but from what I could remember, he was quite tall, especially next to a bunch of 5'nothing girls. Where the hell was he?? I decided to carry on walking as I was holding up a crowd from behind. It's possible he meant a difference entrance, I could always call him if he doesn't show up. I stepped into the arena and glanced up at the many elevated seats surrounding me, my mouth forming into on 'o'.

"Y/N!!"

I heard a rather feminine voice from behind me, a rather familiar one at that. I furrowed my eyebrows before swiftly turning around. If my mouth wasn't already wide open from the sight, it was definitely wide open now.

"MEGHAN OH MY GOD! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I said, as we ran up to each other, squealing coming from one another. I ended up pushing her to the floor but I didn't care. I hadn't seen Meghan in about 4 years as she got a modelling job here in LA. She was ten times prettier and her face and body were just gorgeous. I was jealous, as anyone would be, but she didn't change one bit. I guess that's why I still talked to her so much over text. We finally released from the embrace and pulled ourselves up, dusting at our clothes.

"What are you doing here!?" I smiled widely, grabbing onto her hands and joining in with her little excitable hop.

"Well when I found out they were performing here in my time off I thought it would be a great opportunity to see them again. You must be so proud of them, Y/n."

"I'm so happy you are here. I'm actually going to meet them backstage if I can find Yeonjun." I said, attempting to peer around the heads of excitable fans.

"Why didn't you just wait for them to come home and see them then?" She said, applying lip gloss with her phone camera.

"If only it was that easy, I haven't seen them in five years." I told her, my scoff laugh turning into more of a sigh. Her eyes travelled from her phone to me rapidly, her mouth hanging open.

"WHAT?! Fi- WHY?!"

"They have been too busy with work. I mean you know, they are famous now. We all knew the lack of free time was a possibility but it's horrible. I mean yeah, we facetime and stuff but it's-it's just not-"

"HEY!" I heard someone from behind me shout out. Meghan's engaged eyes turned into doe ones as she examined the person behind me.

I turned around to see a small, petite American girl but although she looked very innocent, she was dressed like a slut. She was wearing a yellow crop top on with her boobs out and black denim short shorts, styled with black knee high see through socks with Chim Chim's face painted at the top of both of her naked thighs, lastly finished with 6 inch black heels. I looked her up and down and she did the same however it was amusing to me that even with the heels she was smaller than me. She put a hand on her hip aggressively and flicked her hair out of her way.

"I just overheard you talking, and I heard you say that BTS are your brothers?" She said, chewing her gum dramatically. I gave her a fake smile and looked towards the ground.

"Step brothers, yeah." I mumbled, causing her to widen her eyes and squeal down my ear.

"Can we see them!? Please let us see them!" Her friend said, coming forward to be in line with the other girl. This is when I realised she brought friends and they were all dressed as the slut versions of BT21.

"Uh no, I don't even know where they are mys-"

"SHOW US WHERE THEY ARE BITCH!"

Suddenly, all of the friends I spotted just seconds ago were walking my way, almost crowding over me. Meghan attempted to pull me back but I stood my ground. I wasn't giving them what they wanted. Why the fuck would I let anyone see them, especially while looking like that?

"WHERE ARE THEY!?"

Suddenly I felt a hand swipe across me and I gasped, my eyes shutting subconsciously.

"Ladies, I'm going to have to ask you to step away." a deep voice said, blocking their way with his hand. Yeonjun.

The girls eyed me before looking back at him, dropping their shoulders like children. I tried my best to hold my smirk back but it wasn't effective as I gained only vicious snarls back as they all walked off in a huddle, barely able to walk in their heels.

Yeonjun was the only person we trusted with the secret. I feel like it's fitting to say me and my brothers are very critical thinkers. We know exactly what would happen if I were to tell Shanice and Meghan. Hell, I would have been bullied out of that school, possibly worse. But we all trusted Yeonjun. He was like their big brother and from the little times I had seen him up until that point, I felt like I could trust him too. At the end of the day, if my brothers trusted him, there was no reason why I couldn't.

"Why, hello again," he began, twirling around with a huge contagious smile. "Long time no see, my sunshine looks as beautiful as always." He complimented, bowing forward slightly, causing me to do the same, giggling at his formality. Of course, he was in work so hugging the customers would be rather odd if he was seen by other members of staff, so we decided to keep our greeting as formal as possible; the urge to laugh growing every second.

"Thank you, as do you." I complimented back, a satisfied sound leaving his mouth as he gestured me to follow him. I began to trail after him when I felt a grab at my side, yanking me around. I yelped in shock and came face to face to a wide-eyed Meghan.

"Did you forget about me?" she mumbled in a high-pitched, whiny voice, refusing to look at me but adding aegyo to her little act to make me feel bad for her. I glared playfully and tilted my head, causing her to look up into my eyes, her pout still visible.

"You really are a pain in the ass, you know that?"

Word Count: 1307