Chapter 32

Kai's PoV:

I headed towards the kitchen, a tight grip on the paper bag. Their attitude was starting to piss me off. All I have done is be nice to them and all I have gotten is shit back. Immature. She was going to find someone one day, what the fuck were they expecting?

Speaking of Y/n. Where was she? And everyone else?

Nevertheless, I did as Namjoon instructed and placed the pastries in the kitchen however I felt another presence with me. Either that or the fact I could hear slamming coming from across the room. I turned around abruptly to see Namjoon once again at the entrance of the downstairs bathroom, opening and closing all of the cupboards and drawers messily; he seemed like he was in a rush.

"Um, d-do you want some help? whatever you're doing." I asked, the volume of my question slowly spirally down as my confusion rose. I really didn't want to help and I didn't know why I was even bothering to put on an act at this point. I guess something in the back of my head was telling me one day they will give me the same respect back.

"No. Just leave me to it." He grumbled, heading out of the bathroom and beginning to rummage through the kitchen island drawers. By the stressed look on his face I could tell it wasn't the best time to ask questions, but it decided to slip off my tongue regardless.

"Are the rest upstairs?"

He stopped what he was doing and gave me a frustrated, stern look. I knew it was the wrong idea to ask him anything more than I already have but I couldn't stop myself. He placed his hands on his hip bones as he breathed heavily, probably out of breath from his previous aggressive actions.

"No. The guys and I are taking Y/n out for a meal. We haven't seen her for a while and we don't want you or mom and dad getting in the way of our quality time together."

And with that, he was out the kitchen and shooting up the stairs. Getting in the way? What did he mean by that?

-

Y/n's PoV:

I woke up in a nice, comfy bed that I had most definitely never felt before. I groaned loudly as I stretched my body out on the large bed. I looked around at the fancy decorations and small details around; expensive and elegant looking lights dangling from the decaled ceiling. Where the hell was I?

As I proceeded to sit up, I heard a gentle knock on the door. I lifted my legs off the bed and dangled them off the edge. The bed seemed to be high off the ground, way too high for my legs to touch the floor. I hopped off in perfect timing with another knock on the door.

"I'M COMING!!" I said loudly, trotting my way to the door and looking through the peephole, only to come into contact with two beautiful faces: Joonie and Yoongi. I smiled in excitement and pulled at the door handle, allowing them to enter.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi said, walking in and offering me the flowers that were resting in his arms. I got taken aback before taking them with a slight bow towards them both, shutting the door and following them inside.

"I don't remember anything! Why am I here?" I said, sitting back on the bed, opposite a posh looking dark purple settee that they both decided to sit on.

"You had an accident on the road and uh...you sorta...got hit by a car."

Wait what!? How do I not remember?

"Really? I don't even feel a thing! And where even are we? How did I get to a hotel? Why didn't you just take me home?"

"Well mom wanted to make Christmas cookies but she was busy and said she would get the ingredients another time but we were bored and insisted on getting them for her so we all decided to all go after dinner." Yoongi began, rubbing his hands together and blowing his cheeks up with air. He looked worried.

"Jungkook was giving you a piggy back but you jumped off without him knowing and hopped into the road. He tried to pull you back but it was too late. We were too far away from home to get you into a car, we needed to set you down as soon as possible so we rented out this suite, it was the closest thing to us."

I didn't know how much he witnessed from the accident but by watching his face and the ripple of worry in his voice, it must have been hard for him to talk about it. I got up off the bed in shock and made my way towards them both, gripping a hand each and squeezing them tightly.

"I can't believe myself. I'm so sorry I put you through all that trouble."

"No, it's completely fine. We just wanted you to be okay. Jimin stayed here all night waiting for you to wake up but he got exhausted and had to come home. But anyway, now that you are okay, we would like to take you out later tonight, for dinner with all seven of us." Namjoon smirked with his lust filled eyes, interlocking his fingers with mine without breathing eye contact.

"And why would I say no?" I giggled out, flaunting my hair around. They both made a satisfied yet amused sound at this as Yoongi used my hand to pull himself up off the settee, brushing at his clothes before letting out another sighmof relief: relieved that I was okay and actually speaking to him instead of half dead laying on a mattress for hours on end.

"Reservations are at 6. By the way, we bought some clothes for you. It's a high-class restaurant and although you always look as gorgeous as humanly possibly, we decided to treat you to a new dress for this evening. We also brought your phone, makeup, everything you need."

My mouth formed on 'O' shape at Namjoon's statement as I immediately began jumping up and down, thanking them continuously. I didn't know what I did to be rewarded like this but I liked it. I gasped in excitement and pulled him up off the settee, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately, his hands sliding down to my waist.

"We'll be waiting downstairs."

Word Count: 1110