Chapter 35

I woke up to a tingly feeling on my lower back, making a figure of 8, waking me up gently. I smiled at the sensation and slowly opened my eyes to a bright light and huge, white comfy bed, tangled up in its satin sheets. I stretched out and threw my head into the pillow, the tingly feeling still there. Suddenly I felt a presence move from behind me and come up to my ear.

"Morning princess."

I widened my eyes quickly at the deep, familiar voice and span myself around, only to see Jin on top of me, stroking my hair and bringing himself closer with pouted lips, presumably to kiss me.

I pushed him away immediately and hopped off the bed only to notice I was fully naked, the breeze of the AC drawing my attention towards it. I tried to hide my exposed body with the cover, dragging it off the bed and waking up another one of my brothers who was napping at the bottom of the bed.

"Baby calm down what's wr-"

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME BABY!? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" I said in a shaky yet loud voice, waking the rest of them. Hobi looked very frightened and I had never seen him look so guilty. Suddenly, I felt a build up of repulse in my stomach climbing its way up my throat. I yanked at the bed cover until I had all of it and ran quickly to the bathroom. As soon as I collapsed in front of the toilet, vomit started pouring out of me like there was no tomorrow. Why was I vomiting? Did I really drink that much last night?! Where was Kai? What was even happening!?

"Y/n are you-"

"Tell me we didn't fucking do it Namjoon, I swear to god." I said sternly, tears now colliding with the bowl of sickness.

There was silence for a while until I felt his hand slide up my back. With no hesitation, I quickly turned on my knees and slapped him across the face.

"Don't you dare try and comfort me when you know exactly what you have done." I said, glaring into his eyes. It was pretty obvious what happened last night and I couldn't fucking believe they allowed something like that to happen just for their own god damn pleasure.

"...We missed you."

With that, more vomit started pouring out of me; the sound was very unpleasant but I didn't care at this point. I couldn't believe they took advantage of me. Did they drug me or something? How come I didn't remember anything?

"Y/n, we're so sorry, we didn't think it was gonna end up li-"

Before he could finish his poor excuse, I pushed past him and launched myself into the main room. I looked towards all the guys on the bed and around the suite as they watched in shock.

"ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! WHY ARE YOU ALL ACTING SO FUCKING SHOCKED?! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" I screamed in a teary voice, conveniently spotting my dress on the floor and exchanging the bed cover for it, putting my arms through and pulling it down. God only knows wear my underwear was, but it was important I was covered. Although, if they fucked the shit out of me last night, it's not as if they haven't seen it all anyway. They watched me in silence and guilt as rivers left my eyes. how could they do something like this?

I spotted one of their hoodies hanging from a chair and so I put that on myself too, grabbing at my phone on the bedside table and marching through the grand archway, in the direction of the door.

"Tell me where I am, so I can go home."

They all seemed unaffected by my comment; didn't even batter an eyelid. Jimin scoffed and moved across the room, closer to the main room chairs, where Jungkook and Taehyung were currently lounging on. He let out a sigh and rested against one of them gently, folding his arms and looking back up at me.

"We're not stupid Y/n. If we tell you where we are, you're gonna run to your little boyfriend and tell him everything. Please for the love of God, just give in. You tell yourself all this stuff but you know it's not true. You don't love him, he doesn't love you. You know you love us, so stop putting yourself through the pain and give in."

"I may have loved you, but we all know going through with this is impossible. As much as I hate it, we have to stop being stupid, and move on." I mumbled to the floor, tears beginning to form once again. I knew if I said anything more I would ball my eyes out in anger but also in sadness. So I left it there: turning my back on them and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Jin sigh. Once I got to the door, I opened it and turned around.

"If you're not gonna tell me where the fuck I am, I'm gonna find out myself."

Namjoon's PoV

As soon as Y/n slammed the door, my body filled up with guilt, head to toe. I knew it. We went too far. I just didn't understand why she acted the way she did; she really didn't remember it? That made the situation ten times worse. What we did was not good in the slightest but this was basically illegal shit we were dealing with now.

There was silence in the suite for a good thirty seconds as all of our guilty thoughts mingled into one.

"I think she actually did move on." Hobi sighed, throwing a pillow across the room. This was our last chance to get her back before she was gone for good and instead we just fucked up our relationship even more.

"Waitwaitwaitwait-" Tae blurted out, knocking me out of my train of thought. He got up off his chair and waltzed up to me, now standing at the front of the room.

"Did the drug wear off? How come she forgot about everything?"

"Yeah, you're right. It's supposed to last twenty-four hours. She had the Viagra too." Yoongi said,  getting up and walking towards his pants that had been neglected and left creased on the floor.

"Maybe it didn't work because she needed to throw up? Maybe it killed off the drug?" Jungkook said, watching Yoongi remove the packet of Viagra from his wallet. We all watched as he began to read from the box. His eyes diverted to the metal foil side of the package before going back to the box multiple times, as if checking for something specific. There was silence for a second until he threw both the box and the packet onto the floor with force, covering his wide-open mouth.

"Hyung, what is it?" I asked, worried as fuck. His reaction was clearly not a good one and it was worse than I could have ever imagined. I don't think I had ever seen Yoongi with such a terrified look on his face and that alone scared the hell out of me. He ignored my question completely and walked up the bed.

"Who didn't pull out?" He mumbled rather calmly, looking around the room in nonchalance but that was how Yoongi was. He would be up to the brim with anger and yet, he would still hold a collected face. We all looked around at each other like guilty children. From what I remembered, none of us pulled out; Yoongi was the only one.

"WHO DIDN'T FUCKING PULL OUT!?" He shouted this time, which wasn't a normal reaction from him; that meant whatever the fuck he read was bad. Really bad.

"Hyung calm down, She's on birth control." Jimin said, but this only lead Yoongi to let out a forced scoff-laugh. Not a happy one; a rather nervous one.

"Oh my fucking god, I can't do this." he said, grabbing his stuff and heading out the door, slamming it behind him. In all the years I had known him, I had never seen him in this state and it was honestly quite terrifying.

I picked up the packet of Viagra in curiosity and began reading the back. My eyes and heart stopped on the same shocking sentence:

Use of Viagra will effect the use of nitrate medications and birth control drastically

Word Count: 1425