Chapter 1

I was awoken by loud music that overtook my hearing. I sat up in bed and squinted my eyes at an energetic Shanice dancing around in the tight space we had left in our dorm.

"MORNING Y/N!" She squealed, before hopping about even more, a toothbrush sticking out of her mouth. I covered my ears and groaned loudly.

"SHANICE TURN IT OFF!!" I screamed. She stopped in her tracks and looked at me as if I told her to die or something to that extent. Did she not realise it was early in the morning and people could have still be asleep? Her shoulders dropped as I watched her lips become a pout.

"Why are you always so grumpy in the morning?" she gargled through the toothpaste with an extended, dramatized sigh to follow.

"Shanice it's-" I turned to my bed side table to read the time on my phone as 7:25 am. "-7 am and you are blasting music like that. We will get kicked out if you carry on!" I said, pulling the covers off me. I saw the teddy bear that Jimin gave to me roll onto the floor and I smiled. I had no idea when or even if my brothers were coming back but their gifts and mementos kept me hopeful that there was good news to come. I picked it up and placed it on my bed before walking up to my wardrobe. Classes started at 8 and so I had a bit of time to get dressed and ready for lessons. Shanice was already dressed and she seemed very happy this morning. Coming out of the bathroom, she laid down on her bed and got her phone out. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched her scroll through her phone, her giggles making me even more suspicious.

"What's up with you?" I said, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and an over sized top, that used to be Jungkook's. I brought the t-shirt to my nose and smelled the scent. Even though it had obviously been washed many times over the past 3 years, I still feel like it had a bit of him in it. I guess that's all I had of him.

"You know Sehun?" She said, biting her bottom lip in excitement. I nodded in her direction and headed into the bathroom.

"Well, he wants to hang out tonight. I have been staring at the text for like an hour, I really don't know what to say...what do I say?!" She whined, getting up off her bed and walking up to me.

"Shanice, this is Meghan's brother we're talking about. You really think she will be happy with that?" I said, placing my clothes on the little step near the shower.

"That's why I'm nervous. Like what if things get serious and then...you know I mean I don't r-"

"Shanice, I think you should focus on the first date first. What if he is a douche?" I questioned, lifting my eyebrows. I put my hands on her shoulders, making her look in my direction with worried eyes.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'll think about it". She brought me into a hug before I turned her around and pushed her out of the bathroom. I didn't have long to get a shower and get dressed so I needed to be quick. I took off my ring that Jin and Joonie gave me and placed it on the side of the sink. I then started undressing and I got into the nice, warm shower.

Word Count: 598