Chapter 31

"Just say it kitten. You want me, don't you?" He asked again, while continuing to caress my body with his soft hands. His fingers began to brisk my exposed womanhood, causing me to gasp in excitement; the contrast of our body temperatures causing me to shudder, grabbing my bottom lip with my teeth. Yoongi smirked at this and looked back up at me.

"Such a naughty girl, aren't you? You shouldn't be enjoying this. You have a boyfriend remember. Are you wishing he was the one doing this or are you still waiting to feel my fingers curl up inside you?"

The question lingered in my head. I didn't forget about Kai, of course not. But something about their touch, it was perfect. It was unexplainable. One simple touch and it sent me into ecstasy; I couldn't hold back when it came to them. They made me feel things I could never imagine feeling with anyone else.

"I know you're dying to feel me inside you, am I wrong? Have you forgotten how good we can make you feel?"

Please, oh fuck. I can't take it. Please.

"Just say the words princess, and your wish is my command." he mumbled with a smirk, resuming his teasing behaviour: placing long, succulent kisses along my body. I was a moaning mess at this point. It was killing me to not plead out for him but had I gone too far already? It was pretty obvious I didn't want to leave here without getting what I wanted, but I couldn't bring myself to say it because I knew it was wrong.

But as that thought popped into my head, I felt one of Yoongi's fingers place itself at my entrance and slowly begin to push itself in, causing me to gasp loudly and pull me out of my train of thought, gripping tightly on the ties that were brutally strangling my wrists. I didn't know if it was because of all the happy emotions combined, but if I thought I felt pleasure before, I was in heaven now.

"Want more?"

"Yes! Yes, more please!" I blurted out in a moany whine, surprising myself with my reaction. I wasn't planning on giving in, but as soon as I felt him slip inside, there was no going back. At this point, I was willing to be a slave for him; anything for his magic touch.

"Mmm. So now you're giving in?" He asked, continuing to insert the tip of his finger into me painfully slow, only allowing an inch of it to reach inside. I began to get impatient and so I attempted to push myself down on his digit, but this only seemed to irritate him. He immediately pulled out and eyed me with a terrifying look of fury.

"No please-" I whined out under my breath jolting my lower body up off the bed in desperation. Yoongi looked away and got up from the bed, heading in the direction of the archway and shifting past the rest of the guys, who were watching contently from the bottom of the bed.

"You had your chance." he growled, while doing something that sounded like stirring. He was mostly concealed by the rest of the guys so I couldn't see what he was doing; I could only hear.

"Please I-I-...Please."

He chuckled at my stuttering state, revealing himself from behind them and walking closer, with something that looked like a glass cup in his hand, still stirring rapidly.

"You don't get what you want when you want it anymore Y/n, that's not how it works." He grumbled, sitting at the edge of the bed once again, his fury filled eyes now unnoticeable as all that seemed to be left was disappointment.

"We have to go now but drink this, you haven't drank in a while." He said, placing the cup on the bedside table and untying one of my wrists. I looked at it subtly from the corner of my eye in disbelief and confusion. The liquid had a weird off-white look to it. Almost like lemonade. But I was almost 100% sure whatever Yoongi had been stirring was not lemonade.

"Erm...w-what is it?" I asked quietly. Yoongi let out a loud, dramatic sigh at this, resting a hand on the headboard and looking down at my paranoid self, his body basically towering over me.

"Y/n, you need to stop getting worried about every little thing. We may wanna punish you for all this but we don't want you to die for heaven's sake...just drink it." he said but before I could answer, he turned on his heel and travelled over to the other room ahead of me, grabbing at his coat and other belongings before exiting after the rest of the guys.

I was feeling a bit sleepy anyway and my head was booming painfully so I decided to drink the mysterious beverage and go to sleep. There was no better option for me as I couldn't move anyway and I knew it would just frustrate me further; it was best to be unconscious and unaware of how uncomfortable I was. For that reason, I brought the cup to my dry lips and began downing the white liquid. It tasted bitter at first however I got used to it after a few more gulps. The more I drank, the more I realised how dehydrated I really was, and so I continued drinking until I finished the glass.

Word Count: 915