Chapter 5

I sat in English and waited for Kai to come. It wasn't like him to be late. I just hoped that I didn't upset him by my earlier actions and I really wanted to apologize. I just thought it would be funny to act like that around him but maybe he wasn't that type of person. It made me kind of embarrassed that I did it now. Maybe Kai caught onto the idea that it could be awkward between us and he thought it was best to stay away.

Nope.

After a few minutes, Kai stormed in: head faced down, gripping tightly onto his folder. He rapidly sat down next to me but refused to look my way. Was he seriously gonna be this immature about it? Yes it was awkward but he needed to grow up; it was a joke. I let him do what he wanted until the class calmed down and payed attention to the work instead of him. Then I attempted to speak to him.

"Kai, I'm sorry if I made you upset with what I did this morning, It was just meant to be a joke seriously..." I say, guiltily however he didn't move in the slightest. His hand was moving with the rhythm of the pen but other than that: nothing. I tried a few more times through out the lesson, not even trying to apologise, just asking him simple questions about the task, just to get him to say anything to me, but he wasn't budging.

Suddenly the bell went and he quickly packed up his stuff and bolted out before I could even shut my book. I watched him storm away and I felt worse than when I came in. I needed to speak to him. I packed up my stuff and made my way to dance. It was the only class that I had with Shanice today.

Speaking of Shanice, as I turned the corner, I saw her coming my way, blowing air through her mouth furiously as she puts her phone to her ear, causing me to let out a chuckle. The only people that could make Shanice angry were her parents. I bowed down to her before making my way to dance.

As I walked down the corridor, I came close to a closet and I felt a hand grip onto my bag strap and pull me in. I squealed in fright before the door closes. I was now surrounded by darkness and a slight breeze of the AC above us. I breathed heavily before getting slammed into the door, a pair of lips meeting mine immediately. His warm hands slid from my neck down to my waist pulling me closer to his tall figure, before pressing me up against the door again; this time a lot softer than the earlier aggressive shove. His moves were sending tingles down my body, causing me to latch onto his neck and let out small, satisfied sounds. Our lips didn't disconnect and I could feel myself beginning to lose air. But I didn't care, there was a reason why they called it 7 minutes in heaven. He made his way to my shoulders, removing the cropped leather jacket I had on, slowly pulling it off my arms, and tunnelling his mouth into my neck, sucking harshly causing me to let out an audible moan. I felt his breath paint my skin as he chuckled at my state: gripping onto the back of his hair, buried in the ecstasy he was granting me with. I began mumbling out to him, begging him never to stop when suddenly, there was a loud knock behind my head. I couldn't help but gasp. His lips lifted from my neck and I could see the slight outline of his head, moving upright ever so slowly.

"Shhhh." He said quietly, placing his hand over my mouth. I nodded and proceeded to wait in silence before there was another strong beating on the door, possibly more forceful than before.

"This is the janitor, I need to ask you both to leave the closet immediately." He grumbled with a stern voice. I squinted my eyes as I knew that this meant I had to see who he was; who I was having a full on make out session with. I was pretty sure he was hot, just by his voice and technique alone, but what if he thought I was ugly? Although, he must know me otherwise why would he pull me into the closet?

He smoothly removed his hand from around my mouth and placed my small hand into his, slowly opening the door handle and making his way out, dragging me behind. However I couldn't bring myself to look up. I was scared. Who was it?

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again."

His voice sounded familiar...

Word Count: 811